Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball Off-season Updates (3 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Calm down new guy. @MtnHusker is a pretty well liked and respected dude around these parts. My man has seen some shit, and that's not just talking about the product on the field the last decade.

You may be cool as fuck, you may be dumb as hell. Idk. Time will tell. But slow down a bit on the heat or you'll find yourself in Duck/Buck territory. That's where no one wants to be.
@PonyBoy responses seam pretty calm and measured to me

Not sure why you’re trying to compare him to DuckBuck

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I'd work on learning the recruit names first. Then we can move on to discuss if you should be posting more often.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

When he is hot he can carry a team from the 3 point line. Definitely a talented shooter but I wonder if any of this is Psychological. Maybe he puts too much pressure on himself. He did sit out the 2nd half of his Sophomore season to work on his "Mental Health". I can understand it being difficult to stand up to the pressure of the spotlight in major college sports.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
I have brought shame to the respected house of tPB.

Honestly I had Williams near the top of my board, but Mast was not close to my first choice for post players. Hopefully we aren't done recruiting Bigs. I really want a rim protector & rebounder. Tired of seeing players drive the lane against us without worrying about getting their shot blocked. Who was the last good Rim Protector that we've had? I'm drawing a blank to any post player we had with goof length, up and shot blocking timing. Mikki Moore maybe? Most of our Centers over the years have struggled to even dunk the ball in games.
Alex Maric? I remember he was ok, but don't remember any of his stats.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds