Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New here (3 Viewers)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I’m a new premium member here. What do I need to watch/check out?
You’ll find a very nice selection when it comes to giving out “likes”. You may have questions which should always be directed to @HuskerGarrett . Except for the RTDB-like. Questions there should be forwarded to @God is a Husker

Hope yore not a fucking troll from Tater Island or yore life expectancy here will be short. @Jim14510 is our enforcer when it comes to unwelcome visitors. Best wishes.
😎🍺👍

Last edited:

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
@HuskerGarrett gets inside info from people on here that get it from boosters but then never follows up with what those boosters know in the end. (I.e. confirmed meetings with Urb but no final details)

Lovers quarrel mentioned above between @Jim14510 and @Baron Winnebago

@slattimer gets really angry with our coaches but rightfully so, sounds like he knows coaching. Listen to him.

@God is a Husker is from my hometown so he’s pretty cool but sometimes posts shit way above my head. He’s really smart but I think might be a book, movie and music nerd

@kenyanfeline has a great inside source but he may get fired soon like the rest

@Faux Sean Callahan is the real deal and might actually be Deab Callahan @JThomasOmaha (not really cause he comes off way cooler)

@HuskerDocCo is just one odd SOB. Still can’t figure out his character and I apologize for the board if he weirds you out. I’m still weirded out by it.

@BIG TONE SOPRANO is likely that @Big_CL24 character from Deab’s board and is just a sad dude that lives in his own sad world. (Tiny tone)

@vailhusker is great about keeping up to date news and articles flowing.

@MtnHusker has a connection (maybe booster). Has lived and done absolutely everything and experienced literally everything x10 of anyone else in his life. Badass life if you ask me. Now lives on water and lives a boats & hoes life.

@Kaladin usually has a very down to earth perspective on stuff like myself. Doesn’t get bent out of shape. Questions people on their irrational comments.

I’m sure there’s more…
Absolutely crushed that I didn’t make the A-list.
😢

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
The annual GIF off is amazing, all the insider Nuggs are true unless they aren’t, Faux Dean is really fake, Black Dean‘s blackness is not in question, Jim numbers really likes numbers, POTD is a MUST, Elizabeth Reed is one hot tamale…unless he/she is a they/them…and lastly…FUCK OFF Dean!! Unless you’re not Dean then damn glad to meet ya!
Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
The annual GIF off is amazing, all the insider Nuggs are true unless they aren’t, Faux Dean is really fake, Black Dean‘s blackness is not in question, Jim numbers really likes numbers, POTD is a MUST, Elizabeth Reed is one hot tamale…unless he/she is a they/them…and lastly…FUCK OFF Dean!! Unless you’re not Dean then damn glad to meet ya!
Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland
I Guess If You Say So GIF

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
@HuskerGarrett gets inside info from people on here that get it from boosters but then never follows up with what those boosters know in the end. (I.e. confirmed meetings with Urb but no final details)

Lovers quarrel mentioned above between @Jim14510 and @Baron Winnebago

@slattimer gets really angry with our coaches but rightfully so, sounds like he knows coaching. Listen to him.

@God is a Husker is from my hometown so he’s pretty cool but sometimes posts shit way above my head. He’s really smart but I think might be a book, movie and music nerd

@kenyanfeline has a great inside source but he may get fired soon like the rest

@Faux Sean Callahan is the real deal and might actually be Deab Callahan @JThomasOmaha (not really cause he comes off way cooler)

@HuskerDocCo is just one odd SOB. Still can’t figure out his character and I apologize for the board if he weirds you out. I’m still weirded out by it.

@BIG TONE SOPRANO is likely that @Big_CL24 character from Deab’s board and is just a sad dude that lives in his own sad world. (Tiny tone)

@vailhusker is great about keeping up to date news and articles flowing.

@MtnHusker has a connection (maybe booster). Has lived and done absolutely everything and experienced literally everything x10 of anyone else in his life. Badass life if you ask me. Now lives on water and lives a boats & hoes life.

@Kaladin usually has a very down to earth perspective on stuff like myself. Doesn’t get bent out of shape. Questions people on their irrational comments.

@Elizabeth Reed is not in fact Elizabeth, I don’t think. She might have a little “hang down” but always talks about her/his hot, fit wife. He won’t prove she exists with pictures. Has very little Husker input of value but always good for some smartass comments. Goes by another name on the other board but I cannot remember what it is. Overall a decent human from the Panhandle Northwest

@Fargo Husker says “N” every time an offer goes out

I’m sure there’s more…
all u need to know about me is I can ban your ass into 2099 if needed BELCCHH fvck!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds