Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NU vs Buttgers MBB (1 Viewer)

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
Kent deserves to see Nebrasketball win that first tournament game. He is an all-timer.
I’ve listened to Kent call games since I was a kid (like 40+ years). The guy is fantastic on the radio & is one of the best in the business. Hearing other schools (who have good teams) their play by play is nowhere near as entertaining as KP. All Kent has seen is shitty basketball but he calls the game like Chick Hern during the Lakers Showtime era. Kent deserves the basketball Gods to grant him at least ONE season of us going on a post season heater that matters before he croaks.
I love that guy..

straightoutta308

This Gen sucks.
Elite Member
It wasn’t bad and even got a couple good looks off of it, but damn their propensity to dribble it right across half court down the sideline and pick it up is infuriating.

Just get Walker the ball in the middle of the court between opposing 3 point line and half court and it’s broke almost every time. He has the ability to make it super duper easy on this team but for some reason we try to have him and others dribble it like 85 feet up the sideline sometimes against the incoming trap.

Edit: I’m an idiot and didn’t quote the post about the full court press.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It wasn’t bad and even got a couple good looks off of it, but damn their propensity to dribble it right across half court down the sideline and pick it up is infuriating.

Just get Walker the ball in the middle of the court between opposing 3 point line and half court and it’s broke almost every time. He has the ability to make it super duper easy on this team but for some reason we try to have him and others dribble it like 85 feet up the sideline sometimes against the incoming trap.

Edit: I’m an idiot and didn’t quote the post about the full court press.
We knew

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
was dead wrong about Keisei, what a fucking stud. kid is a bucket getter.
I love rooting for this team because I thought they were dead in the water. It is clear that the new assistant coaches can coach. Their recruiting leaves a lot to be desired though but if Hoiberg is retained then they will have to get a few significant transfers.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds