Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official ding check in (4 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
tenor.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yes, your stories will be much more interesting most likely
Not gonna lie, this weekend has some stories I probably can't share. Got some pictures I could share but gotta figure out how to cover up their faces a little bit. They would be pissed if some of these pictures got shared. All I can say that some people get better looking by plastic surgery or by wearing expensive clothes with stylish haircuts. Best thing I ever did was bought a boat, definite chick magnet and so many of them are sooo far out of my league.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not gonna lie, this weekend has some stories I probably can't share. Got some pictures I could share but gotta figure out how to cover up their faces a little bit. They would be pissed if some of these pictures got shared. All I can say that some people get better looking by plastic surgery or by wearing expensive clothes with stylish haircuts. Best thing I ever did was bought a boat, definite chick magnet and so many of them are sooo far out of my league.
Alright we are gonna need to see these pics STAT

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy

source.gif

Attachments

• 1601524895797.png
    1601524895797.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 1

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Word. You ever go hoggin'? It's been years but that was always a fun game to play.
I live on the Lake of the Ozarks and this summer has been epic for me. May end up just bronzing my penis and throwing it in the lake. Not sure how but had the best summer of my life for quality and quantity. Please excuse the hack "Fire Edit" but I don't want either of my girls gettin mad if something weird happened with the photos. Dinged the 1 on the right, who is also the one on top in the 2nd picture

1601525100296.png

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
I live on the Lake of the Ozarks and this summer has been epic for me. May end up just bronzing my penis and throwing it in the lake. Not sure how but had the best summer of my life for quality and quantity. Please excuse the hack "Fire Edit" but I don't want either of my girls gettin mad if something weird happened with the photos. Dinged the 1 on the right, who is also the one on top in the 2nd picture

View attachment 249

Looks like some quality pussy, IYAM. Without seeing her eyes, I can tell that she's got just enough of a crazy look in her eye that always seems to translate into a good time and a great lay. There's just nothing quite like a boujee bitch who loves to party and has that look in her eye.

In my mind, her name is Brandi-Lynn, Tiffany, or Jessica. In my browser, she'll come to life as Alina Lopez, FWIW.

Gratz on the sects.

048A5E17-1AFD-4BF6-B75B-CD0CF5BAD2D0.jpeg

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks like some quality pussy, IYAM. Without seeing her eyes, I can tell that she's got just enough of a crazy look in her eye that always seems to translate into a good time and a great lay. There's just nothing quite like a boujee bitch who loves to party and has that look in her eye.

In my mind, her name is Brandi-Lynn, Tiffany, or Jessica. In my browser, she'll come to life as Alina Lopez, FWIW.

Gratz on the sects.

Oh, she's got enough crazy in those eyes. Not afraid to party. Total Smoke Show that we will just call rigorous in the sack. Recently divorced but previous to her marriage she dated a star NHL Player. As she said I am not her usual type but a Pity Ding still counts as a Ding. Might go out and see her in Denver this winter a time or 2 if the bell needs to be rung. No chance in hell she would ever date me but I am not afraid of a quality Sport Dings.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds