Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ole StuckNtz becoming one of the best Troll Accounts on RSS (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Alright, which one of you wise asses over here has the account Stucknks on RSS. No way the poster on RSS is that obtuse. Gotta be someone having some fun.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Alright, which one of you wise asses over here has the account Stucknks on RSS. No way the poster on RSS is that obtuse. Gotta be someone having some fun.
7c1b4fdc-bffd-4b08-ab62-3d8a95f76aca_text.gif

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I posted here some time ago asking if he was real (for the record I think he’s a troll) and the response was mixed.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
He is probably my favorite poster over there. Troll or non troll he is funny either way.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
He's some dipshit that owns some shithole restaurant in Wichita.
I thought someone over there mentioned once they had met him and he managed some shithole restaurant. He comes across as a grumpy asshole know-it-all, that is about as smart as an old musty Jock Strap. He's gotta be trolling these days because there is no way he is that far out of it. Back in the day he used to blow up at me when I would post that Penis Stuck in the Vending Machine GIF in response to his dumb ass posts. But anymore it doesn't even move the needle with him. Part of me just wants to block him except for I get such a good workout shaking my head at his posts. Feels like he is trying to evolve into a Troll to piss everyone off, and he's gettin pretty good at it

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Who was the cranky guy that was paralyzed that used to come unhinged on RSS?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds