Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT: Swimtown golfers (3 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Getting to be that time of the year and I’m looking for a few golfer friends for a golf scramble on Friday, July 7th.

The scramble is put on by a local bar at the golf course Stone Creek. Most of my regulars can’t get that Friday off, but if anyone is somewhat decent at golf who wants to take off that Friday to drink, look at attractive bar tenders, and get free shit after paying the registration fee, hit me up.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
papi-si.gif

I'm a 5.5 index and I like beer and golf

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
papi-si.gif

It’s a scramble, so with me, my shots could be good or bad, but I’m a good golf buddy.

Everyone I brought to this tournament the last two years have had a great time.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m a 15 and live in Swimtown. Might be able to swing a Friday off.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I’m a 15 and live in Swimtown. Might be able to swing a Friday off.
papi-si.gif

Lost me at “ somewhat decent at golf”.
I’m out

So when I say decent, like you can hit the ball somewhat straight, avoid a few rough spots, and know how to read a green. It's not a low scoring game for this scramble. It's about fun and legit, having a good time with drinks, drinking games every par 3 with attractive ladies, and free alcohol/food/cigars maybe.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
So when I say decent, like you can hit the ball somewhat straight, avoid a few rough spots, and know how to read a green. It's not a low scoring game for this scramble. It's about fun and legit, having a good time with drinks, drinking games every par 3 with attractive ladies, and free alcohol/food/cigars maybe.
I play in two types of tournaments anymore.

Semi serious with some decent money on the line. Don’t drink much.

Not so serious tournaments with fun prizes and lots of drinks. I drink a lot and have a good time.

I enjoy both.

Lfaller23

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Id be down as I live within walking distance of stone creek. Sadly I’ll be down drinking my weight in rum in the Ozarks for a bachelor party that weekend.

Lfaller23

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Where you going and if you get arrested call me first
Good question. Buddy from Beatrice has family friends with 3 houses down there all next to each other. Went last year but don’t know Ozarks well enough to have a clue where we were. Nor do I remember any of the places we were drinking.

Not sure if that’s bad or good

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Good question. Buddy from Beatrice has family friends with 3 houses down there all next to each other. Went last year but don’t know Ozarks well enough to have a clue where we were. Nor do I remember any of the places we were drinking.

Not sure if that’s bad or good

well between @MtnHusker and I you should be somewhat protected

Interloper

Linebacker
Elite Member
I'd be down with this...handicap hovers around 12, sucky ball striker but generally a scratch putter.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds