Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Our first RSS celebrity joined (1 Viewer)

Not Wheels

Defensive Lineman
Intern
Daddy always thought Grace was a smoke. Flame me if you must.

She's also indirectly responsible for one my all time favorite RSS moments. Idk why I found it so funny but I think in one of the intern ranking threads but she was dropping in the rankings for whatever reason and somebody posted the gif from Ferris Buehler's Day Off where Rooney is yelling at Grace. (I tried inserting the gif but I'm also getting the error message and it's telling me to talk to @HuskerGarrett )
You’re barking up the wrong tree there

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Dean got pretty rustled when I called him out on the JFQ sponsorship overkill stuff in a PM. I gave him some advice on getting local sponsors but I'm sure he was annoyed. JFQ has to be the most random sponsor of all time though right?
4eG4TGPBqbI2sRpV4ZkBsrSgAI19YS.gif

How the hell @TraditionCoalition gets away with dogging on Dean but stays unbant is a curiosity to me.

As I read threads on the platinum board, I'm starting to understand that my postings about being in tangential friend groups with Dean in college caused a lot of people to want to hate me.

Throwin bones50

Bench Warmer
Learning about CE makes me want to blow my brains out. But yeah I figured there would be a ton of stuff I’m packing inside my brain that I won’t need but that’s life I guess
Yaaa a lot of it is essentially like that advanced math you have to take.

Learn it, pass the tests, forget and get to selling.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
How the hell @TraditionCoalition gets away with dogging on Dean but stays unbant is a curiosity to me.

As I read threads on the platinum board, I'm starting to understand that my postings about being in tangential friend groups with Dean in college caused a lot of people to want to hate me.
It’s an art. I actually appreciate that Dean never seems to get too rustled over a little ribbing. If Matya ever actually showed himself he would permaban me into eternity I am sure. Dean gets a lot of grief but at least to me on the boards he is worlds better than Matya and some of the “mods” aka Dean’s free labor army.

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s an art. I actually appreciate that Dean never seems to get too rustled over a little ribbing. If Matya ever actually showed himself he would permaban me into eternity I am sure. Dean gets a lot of grief but at least to me on the boards he is worlds better than Matya and some of the “mods” aka Dean’s free labor army.

All that, of course, but you've also been banned and had your burner banned before the first term was complete.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
All that, of course, but you've also been banned and had your burner banned before the first term was complete.
I'm just saying Dean didn't do the banning, but maybe he did behind the scenes. I've gotten multiple bants from Matya, 7thBrat, and one from Sean Stevens for "negativity toward Omaha"... that one cracked me up. Also had 2 burners sent into the abyss over last holidays by Brat. Ah the Scrolls.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I'm just saying Dean didn't do the banning, but maybe he did behind the scenes. I've gotten multiple bants from Matya, 7thBrat, and one from Sean Stevens for "negativity toward Omaha"... that one cracked me up. Also had 2 burners sent into the abyss over last holidays by Brat. Ah the Scrolls.
Stop being a douche then you douche.
#Love you

Not Wheels

Defensive Lineman
Intern
I was the Ferris Buehler "Grace" gif poster in that thread, fwiw....

Also, @Mike Wheeler - HMU if you want to buy me a pitcher of delicious Coors Light and spill it and then buy another one. Several long-time RRS'ers and Huskers in the D.
I would love it! Where are the watch parties at in Dallas I’ve heard of a few but not sure if things will continue with COVID. I’d live to get together and watch some games with fellow Husker fans

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would love it! Where are the watch parties at in Dallas I’ve heard of a few but not sure if things will continue with COVID. I’d live to get together and watch some games with fellow Husker fans
The DONU watch site we typically go to is at Old Chicago off Mockingbird. Not sure what their plans are for the 2020 season, but it's been solid.

I'll see if I can't figure out what's going on for this year and let you know.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I’m living in Uptown in the State a Thomas neighborhood near McKinney St so the place where a lot of younger people are. It’s really nice though because it’s close to downtown and the bar scene in uptown.
It was really weird being in DT Omaha when the CWS was suppose to be happening this past June.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds