Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Post-Spring Game Feelings (4 Viewers)

Expectations Post-Spring Game?

• >10 wins

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • 10-9 wins

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • 8-7 wins

Votes: 82 51.9%
  • 6 wins

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • <6 wins

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
After spring practice/the spring game, how is everyone feeling about the fall?

I am euphoric.

Nothing even needs to be said about Raiola. He's a freaking DUDE.

WRs are better than I thought. Banks was extremely limited, but Neyor and Bonner looked legit. Barney looked great, and even Hall and Smith flashed too.

Dowdell looked WAY better than I expected. Him and EJ will actually make for a solid ground game.

I am legitimately in the 9-10 camp...

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't want to put a number on it, but Raiola looks like the best QB Nebraska has had in an extremely long time and I think that his ability to do it all from getting the ball out quick to the right guy to extending plays with his eyes down the field will buy them several more wins this year than they would have without him.

Hard to read much into the rest with many of the key contributors limited

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Not nearly as high on the wrs. OL looked good. One of raiola’s tds was a sack. I’m confident in Tony White. Alvano still hooks everything. Fucking sucks that the kid made 5 fgs in one night to force an offer and has looked worse ever since.

Give me 7 wins.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not nearly as high on the wrs. OL looked good. One of raiola’s tds was a sack. I’m confident in Tony White. Alvano still hooks everything. Fucking sucks that the kid made 5 fgs in one night to force an offer and has looked worse ever since.

Give me 7 wins.
I don't think Raiola threw the TD to Fidone that was a sack, if that's what you're referring to.

HuskeRuss

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
If we can stay HEALTHY...Look OUT!!
Extremely Excited.!!!!!!!
87 Days until Big Ten Media Days!!
GOOO BIGGGGG REDDDD

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I don't want to put a number on it, but Raiola looks like the best QB Nebraska has had in an extremely long time and I think that his ability to do it all from getting the ball out quick to the right guy to extending plays with his eyes down the field will buy them several more wins this year than they would have without him.

Hard to read much into the rest with many of the key contributors limited
comedy central GIF by Workaholics

Embrace the Kool-Aid!!!

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
After spring practice/the spring game, how is everyone feeling about the fall?

I am euphoric.

Nothing even needs to be said about Raiola. He's a freaking DUDE.

WRs are better than I thought. Banks was extremely limited, but Neyor and Bonner looked legit. Barney looked great, and even Hall and Smith flashed too.

Dowdell looked WAY better than I expected. Him and EJ will actually make for a solid ground game.

I am legitimately in the 9-10 camp...
I’m at 7-8 wins. The offense should be way better with Raiola starting. HH could actually be decent backup. The receivers look legit and you would expect the o-line to take a pretty big step. The defense should be solid. As a whole the team finally looks the part physically. The only thing that scares me is our kicking game. If we don’t figure it out it could cost us a game or two.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
can we use some NIL money to get Raiola a bodyguard/fall guy to keep him out of trouble until September?

with a solid defense returning, going from the worst QB play in the entire P5 to top 10-15 QB play should have us with a chance at 10 wins

having said that, I don't trust the OL to improve as much as they need to. we're 1 "look out" block against UTEP away from being a 5 win team again

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
can we use some NIL money to get Raiola a bodyguard/fall guy to keep him out of trouble until September?

with a solid defense returning, going from the worst QB play in the entire P5 to top 10-15 QB play should have us with a chance at 10 wins

having said that, I don't trust the OL to improve as much as they need to. we're 1 "look out" block against UTEP away from being a 5 win team again
im gonna buy our scarlet girls some knee pads for the season Pepe

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Let’s be honest here guys we all know that this team is gonna win 10+ and make a playoff run Raiola is gonna throw for 40 touchdowns and 1 interception and defense is gonna be top 15 and we’ve got an experienced o-line that is going to be SOLID and we are back boyz no need to cry about the simulation anymore just enjoy the ride

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds