Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Potential Elite Transfer QB with Connections.. (1 Viewer)

Undercover144

Bench Warmer
Insider
I've been hearing from my people to keep an eye on Lincoln Keinholz.

-OSU has a Freshman QB and is bringing in another 5-star (Air Noland). Playing time/opportunity for Lincoln is unlikely.
-According to Dean he is related to the Hausmann family, who are HUGE donors to the university (Hausmann Construction). Lincoln follows the whole Hausmann family on all of his social media.
-DT Jason Maciejzek was a teammate of Lincolns in high school.
-Matt Davison follows Lincoln on twitter.
-Lincoln is a true dual threat with an elite arm. He fits what Rhule wants perfectly.

I mean his name is Lincoln, imagine the NIL opportunities :ROFLMAO:

Could be nothing, could be something. Would love to hear if anyone else has any other info.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've been hearing from my people to keep an eye on Lincoln Keinholz.

-OSU has a Freshman QB and is bringing in another 5-star (Air Noland). Playing time/opportunity for Lincoln is unlikely.
-According to Dean he is related to the Hausmann family, who are HUGE donors to the university (Hausmann Construction). Lincoln follows the whole Hausmann family on all of his social media.
-DT Jason Maciejzek was a teammate of Lincolns in high school.
-Matt Davison follows Lincoln on twitter.
-Lincoln is a true dual threat with an elite arm. He fits what Rhule wants perfectly.

I mean his name is Lincoln, imagine the NIL opportunities :ROFLMAO:

Could be nothing, could be something. Would love to hear if anyone else has any other info.
he has a big NIL deal with Tommy John currently (basically because he is from So Dakota)

Undercover144

Bench Warmer
Insider
I like it. He redshirting this year I assume? If we did land him, I’d still take a Senior or Grad Transfer Portal QB
Yes he is redshirting. I imagine if we land him he will start right away. Remember that OSU wanted him over Raiola and after reading some articles is seems Lincoln is doing all the right things at OSU and is raved about, he earned his black stripe, whatever that means.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
247 recruit profile:

"Athletic prospect who can make plays with his feet. Uses that athleticism to navigate the pocket and elude the rush. Can run, but will look to throw when he breaks contain. Throws with excellent touch. Drops passes into a bucket, gives his receivers opportunities to make plays on the ball and leads them away from coverage on vertical routes or corner routes. Productive in high school and saw some good programs but did not face many teams with D1 prospects in the secondary so he will have to adjust to the speed and windows shrinking quicker in college. Has good but not arm strength and velocity. Is going to fill in more in college and add some of that though. Far from a finished product but has a lot of good developmental tools, is a gamer, and mobility makes him fit well with today's offenses. Should develop into a Power Five starter and possible pro."

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I expect Shortbus to be coming to collect what's his here soon
SB when he has to come over to tPB to check for any inside info:
run discover GIF

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
• Completed 66 percent of his passes for 3,422 yards and 46 touchdowns as a senior while being named the state’s 11AA Player of the Year
• Added 1,435 yards rushing with 24 TDs in leading T.F. Riggs High School to its third consecutive state championship
• Threw for 9,100 yards and 104 touchdowns over his career at T.F. Riggs where he was a three-year starter

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds