Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pre-spring S&C testing results to be released (2 Viewers)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Twitch Deal With It GIF by Hyper RPG

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Question on the wording here that I think is important. Does pre spring literally mean post winter? Like numbers that actually matter? Or are they going to lump winter and spring football together and give us the pre winter numbers? In order words pre testing numbers before winter S&C numbers that mean nothing to those who are educated in this

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Question on the wording here that I think is important. Does pre spring literally mean post winter? Like numbers that actually matter? Or are they going to lump winter and spring football together and give us the pre winter numbers? In order words pre testing numbers before winter S&C numbers that mean nothing to those who are educated in this
pre spring practice

they are going to give us the winter testing results

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Good. I hope it’s actual numbers and not the performance index stuff
well shit now i'm not sure. maybe it will be performance index stuff

maybe they're playing a joke on us

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Finally someone who's older than Barry Alvarez. GBR!

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Right...like is it pre the Spring numbers or is it the pre-Spring numbers that are taken post-Spring of last year combined with the Winter numbers of the year before they started Winter conditioning after Spring but before Fall camp? Or is it pre-Winter of Fall camp prior to Spring but in between Summer of last year but before Spring practice begins?

Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
well shit now i'm not sure. maybe it will be performance index stuff

maybe they're playing a joke on us
I’m assuming since they’re making a big deal out of it now then it’ll be winter post testing. Buuuuttt if it is performance index then that’ll suck because unless you know what you’re looking at then it’ll be a foreign language to the standard fan. RSS will probably be toast on that but I’ll some guys on here will be able to read it

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Right...like is it pre the Spring numbers or is it the pre-Spring numbers that are taken post-Spring of last year combined with the Winter numbers of the year before they started Winter conditioning after Spring but before Fall camp? Or is it pre-Winter of Fall camp prior to Spring but in between Summer of last year but before Spring practice begins?

Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com
Can you do the math and get back to me on that lol?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds