Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Prescott is N (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Excited Hell Yeah GIF by reactionseditor

GBR305

Linebacker

My thoughts

- His school is a P5 pipeline, so you always want to keep your foot in the door there
- Listed at 6'1" 190, looks to be in that range height-wise but looks a bit wiry. Regardless, he's big enough to play DB.
- Ballhawk. Very very fast. OK tackler. Has positional versatility, I think he can play either corner or safety at the next level. Ran a wind-aided 10.99 100 as a junior & he's definitely even faster now.
- I've trusted Wisconsin's DB evaluations for a long time now. No matter who the HC is they've always got solid DB play. If he was good enough to play there, I definitely want him.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I've followed recruiting and roster building for over 20 years now and I have no idea what is going on or what is gonna happen with this roster.

I've sort of given up on trying to figure it out. If anyone can explain it, I'd like to hear.
It's the wild west right now, the NCAA has lost control of NIL. I'm just happy we have the coaches now that are going to exploit every loop hole they can instead of past coaches that had us in a self imposed scholarship reduction ban every year.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Were we expecting this? Sorry if I’m behind the times.
This just came up in the past couple of days. Was committed to Wisconsin.
Some have said he got processed from Wisky's class, but I see some poeople ITT are saying he couldn't get admitted academically to Wisconsin, which makes me feel a little better that we're not just taking their cast offs. Either way, not a big risk as a walk on.

Last edited:

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Being the Juco of the Big Ten has its advantages.

Benard Thomas

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Don't know why Wisconsin didn't get him on an NIL/PWO deal but I'm just going to assume that's another one of our former BIG West conference rivals that gets their rocks off depriving young Black men of an education/civil liberties
Academics most likely. He also can’t go the NIL/PWO route if the team was actively recruiting him meaning an official visit and such.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds