Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Press pass? (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Corch Frost isn't gonna like being asked tough relevant questions that address why he has done so many Mind Bottling unexplainable things over the last 4 seasons. Maybe ask Corch is he got Coach Verduzco's Putanesca Recipe before he fired him

The first tough question someone asks Frost will be their last. All media credentials will be revoked and you will be given a script of what questions can and cannot be asked if you want to get your access back.

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
How cool would it be to have a thread going during the game with potential post-game questions that @HuskerGarrett could ask in a presser?
Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Can someone explain the pie/salsa thing and pin it to the top thanks

I think it was what got @slattimer bant
Yeah. It was the culmination of me giving Dean @JThomasOmaha shit for shit reporting. He had one of his "practice observations" and he included some shit about someone bringing Held some salsa or some shit like that, and I thought it was incredibly stupid since it was in a thread called "practice observations." For fuck's sake, shouldn't it include actual practice observations and not some dumb shit you could pump in there later. I knew I was on a short leash the way it was, so I held my tongue on tater island, but on tMB in the pony thread, which I knew ole Deano read regularly, I said basically that. That it was incredibly dumb and a waste of time reporting something I'd guess very little people gave a shit about in a damn practice observation thread. And if that's your "practice observations" The get a new job because that's the content your delivering...that's embarrassing.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe we could get like a zoom meeting going and @HuskerGarrett could turn the laptop around and we could all ask articulate, obviously sober, well structured, and hard hitting questions?

Coach Frost: Uh, yeah Garret?

Garrett: Thanks coach, tough game today…uh Lattimer asks, why was the line shit today? Seemed like they were playing like a bunch of patty cake bitches out there?

Coach Frost: What the hell?

Garrett: Sorry coach, one more question if I might…TPB wants to know your thoughts on Dean Callahans Rib recipe? Think it would take at Gate 25?

Coach Frost: Gate 25? I don’t know about the food, but I’ve been told a guy can get a hole in one there if you know what I mean! What was the first part of your question again…who’s Callahan?

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe we could get like a zoom meeting going and @HuskerGarrett could turn the laptop around and we could all ask articulate, obviously sober, well structured, and hard hitting questions?

Coach Frost: Uh, yeah Garret?

Garrett: Thanks coach, tough game today…uh Lattimer asks, why was the line shit today? Seemed like they were playing like a bunch of patty cake bitches out there?

Coach Frost: What the hell?

Garrett: Sorry coach, one more question if I might…TPB wants to know your thoughts on Dean Callahans Rib recipe? Think it would take at Gate 25?

Coach Frost: Gate 25? I don’t know about the food, but I’ve been told a guy can get a hole in one there if you know what I mean! What was the first part of your question again…who’s Callahan?
By far the best post game interview ever

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds