Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Punishment for Mickey's Recruiting Violation? (1 Viewer)

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
The picture below was taken by a reporter from the OWH allegedly, so it begs the question: If Mickey gets in trouble, what is the punishment for Sean Callahan for letting Scott Frost impersonate him at Mickey's press conference, and asking a question that set Mickey up? I am not buying that Callahan was abducted and held by Chinander while Frost went to the press conference. It was a conspiracy between Callahan and Frost.

Scott Callahan copy.jpg

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
The picture below was taken by a reporter from the OWH allegedly, so it begs the question: If Mickey gets in trouble, what is the punishment for Sean Callahan for letting Scott Frost impersonate him at Mickey's press conference, and asking a question that set Mickey up? I am not buying that Callahan was abducted and held by Chinander while Frost went to the press conference. It was a conspiracy between Callahan and Frost.

View attachment 15300
It is possible that after Frost was fired he fell into a portal that transported him back in time into Callahans house and since that time Frost has been banging Callahans wife and impersonating Callahan

this also means that there are TWO Scott frosts in existence at the same time

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
….. what?
Season 8 You Better Work GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

View attachment 15300
If the NCAA wanted to set the standard and prevent this from ever happening again they should make Mickey watch and break down game film of Cockeye's Offense under Brian Ferentz and our defense under Chinander. I'm not sure I can think of anything more painful and mind bottling

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I didn't see the press conference .. Was it actually Deab that asked that question ?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds