Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Purdue Game Week (3 Viewers)

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
FWIW, Purdue is 40th in pass blocking and 47th in run blocking out of 68 P5 teams for the season so far per PFF.

NW is 61st in PB, 54th in RB

Nebraska is 51st in PB, 28th in RB.
Give it time, those numbers will even out by the end of the season. They have injuries up front.

Last edited:

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
They lost Marcus Mbow, a future NFL Left Tackle (broken leg) in the Cockeye game. His replacement, a former back up at Kent State, has allowed 6 sacks in the last 6 quarters of football.

Purdue does have a very good Center who's better than the Center at NW, but they have 3 new transfer starters from Kent State, Charleston Southern, and Bowling Green. Their only other backup tackle is a transfer from Indiana Wesleyan, of the NAIA.

Its crazy what transferred out of Purdue. Brohm was a good football coach:

Spencer Holstege - starting RG at UCLA
Sione Finau - Starting LG at Arizona State
Eric Miller - now the starting RT at Louisville

Jack Sullivan - Starting DE at USC
Branson Deen- Starting DT at Miami
Lawrence Johnson - DT at Auburn

Purdue could've potentially had a top 3 offensive and defensive line in the Big Ten this season. But everybody told that new Coach to Fuck off.
I remember when we were hot after Mbow.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Prayers for @HerbRedman this week, as he is convinced Purdue is the greatest team in America.
What are you on this week? You had like 16 replies to me on TOS. I couldn't keep up.

I don't like saying this to people on here but you need a hobby. Your entire weekend was spent blitzing me w Purdue factoids. You study Purdue more than Tom Dienhart.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
They lost Marcus Mbow, a future NFL Left Tackle (broken leg) in the Cockeye game. His replacement, a former back up at Kent State, has allowed 6 sacks in the last 6 quarters of football.

Purdue does have a very good Center who's better than the Center at NW, but they have 3 new transfer starters from Kent State, Charleston Southern, and Bowling Green. Their only other backup tackle is a transfer from Indiana Wesleyan, of the NAIA.

Its crazy what transferred out of Purdue. Brohm was a good football coach:

Spencer Holstege - starting RG at UCLA
Sione Finau - Starting LG at Arizona State
Eric Miller - now the starting RT at Louisville

Jack Sullivan - Starting DE at USC
Branson Deen- Starting DT at Miami
Lawrence Johnson - DT at Auburn

Purdue could've potentially had a top 3 offensive and defensive line in the Big Ten this season. But everybody told that new Coach to Fuck off.
I remember seeing all those transfers last year and wishing we would land one of them. Alas…

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
What are you on this week? You had like 16 replies to me on TOS. I couldn't keep up.

I don't like saying this to people on here but you need a hobby. Your entire weekend was spent blitzing me w Purdue factoids. You study Purdue more than Tom Dienhart.
Ha.. I'm just giving you a hard time.

I have no issue with you or anyone who thinks Nebraska is going to lose this weekend or any remaining game on the schedule. But I do think you and a lot of others are trying to convince yourself that Purdue is better than they are.

They have the worst defense in the league right now, and are trending towards having the worst offensive line because of injuries.

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion

Oh My God Omg GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds