Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ravi This Morning…. (1 Viewer)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Right. Omaha rolling up windows and locking doors to reduce risk of criminals. 308 rolling up windows to avoid the smell.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Never been the leanest guy but this picture is from right around when I started at 93.7. Also have benched 405, squatted 445 and deadlifted 500 both traditional and sumo with videos to prove it. So maybe that’s a fat piece of shit to you, but I was pretty happy with my results at the time.View attachment 17573
Woah, we got a hardass over here

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
McDermott was really poor on Sunday adjusting to what was happening in the game. Walker probably got the ball around the free throw line/high post 20 times with room to dribble at Kalkbrenner and Nebraska just kept going to it over and over again.

It was the same stuff with Griesel posting a guy up and backing him down basically from the three point arc. The adjustments never came to make Griesel get the ball out of his hands.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Dude was on 93.7 for a hot second and was unbearable to listen to. I remember listening to one segment where he was trying to come off as some gym rat always lifting, blah, blah, blah and then I went on Twitter to look him up and he was a fat piece of shit...
He's a good dude and I'm a fan bc he gave a shout-out to tPB on air regarding the Rhule stuff.

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
McDermott was obviously scared shitless of Tominaga going off.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds