Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread - race to signing day (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Did they get bant?
ichabod crane axe GIF by HULU

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s wild. Next you’re going to tell me he set up Twitter push notifications and google alerts when articles or tweets are made about recruits he wants so he can stay up to date on everything about them.
No Idea Idk GIF by UFC

Herbie

Quarterback
Also completely random. Is there a recruiting designed software for coaching staffs to use to track recruits?

I just imagine Nebraska coaches using salesforce and creating leads and them opps on all kids they want. Close lossing them when the kids or Nebraska moves on, next step notes up to date and using notes for service as their journal.

Then alberts pinging frost every couple days on recruits as recruits have been in specific stages for 90+ days and no movement.

NoHoHank

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Also completely random. Is there a recruiting designed software for coaching staffs to use to track recruits?

I just imagine Nebraska coaches using salesforce and creating leads and them opps on all kids they want. Close lossing them when the kids or Nebraska moves on, next step notes up to date and using notes for service as their journal.

Then alberts pinging frost every couple days on recruits as recruits have been in specific stages for 90+ days and no movement.
Yeah most football teams use ARMS/Front Rush to manage their board, work with compliance, etc + Hudl for all the film eval

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds