Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Scott “Potato” Shanle (1 Viewer)

LWFloridaHusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Listened to part of his segment on 1620 this morning. He said we need to be making the playoffs in year 4 after paying Rhule that much money.

Edit- He's also butthurt that Turd supported firing Frank. Only people he has talked to about Rhule are NFL people. No info from Baylor/Temple people.

I really like the Scott Potato nickname I came up with.

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Listened to part of his segment on 1620 this morning. He said we need to be making the playoffs in year 4 after paying Rhule that much money.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
He said on the radio we should have hired Lincoln Riley. Huh? The guy that is 11-1 at USC this year is gonna leave for Nebraska? LOL.
To be fair, he said if we had the budget to offer Rhule $9+ mm/year this year, why didn’t we just go after Lincoln Riley with that offer last year…

Last edited:

Interloper

Linebacker
Elite Member
i pray nobody is dumb enough to post something like this. lol

On fakebook and other social media platforms, taters already are...

NTXHusker

Linebacker
and he’s probably dumb enough to think Riley would have done that. He’s probably one of the boneheads that thinks urban would have come this year for 10mill
The biggest taters think we can money whip anyone into coming here. I work with a guy who has been an assistant coach at various places including p5. He will tell you straight up that salary money is maybe the third most important thing to any head guy he’s worked with.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds