Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Senior day (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
only one even modestly surprising is Gifford, but he has played four years and his remaining year is solely due to Covid.
I can't remember anymore, but can they do any predraft stuff while maintaining eligibility? I think not, but figured you'd know

Herbie

Quarterback
Would love another year with Gifford. Also kinda wish Bullock would stay. I think hes got another year yet. He's decent enough to help bridge to the younger guys with Reimer and Henrich leaving.
I’m fine with bullock going.
I think he’s good and he’d play a lot. But all it would do is steal playing time from a younger guy.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m fine with bullock going.
I think he’s good and he’d play a lot. But all it would do is steal playing time from a younger guy.
With how much we rotate is playing time really an issue? I'm not huge on the idea that losing our top 3 LBs is a positive. I do love Wright and Gbayor but it's thin after them right now.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
What does the linebacker room even look like minus Reimer, Henrich, Bullock? Those are 3 single digit guys we’ll miss big time. Need to recruit better there, i dont see McGahee lighting the world on fire

Herbie

Quarterback
That's one of the dumber things I've read.
What good is it keeping a talented yet maxed out player that won’t be all conference or probably even honorable mention?

A lot of the strides he made this year were more scheme based and even bigger thanks to the dline balling out allowing the lbs to play loose.
Give Butler and Princewell more PT, Javin still has untapped potential and balled out this year. Stenger, Fields, Roger need their shot.

It’s a very frost move to keep a good yet maxed out white guy on the roster to play them to and stunt the growth of young players

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds