Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Serious Question (1 Viewer)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I’ve spoken to Waterboy about this and just posted on another thread, but players did not dislike Frost so to speak. The problem was they wouldn’t run into a burning house for Frost.

I think tonight showed you how they feel about Mickey.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’ve spoken to Waterboy about this and just posted on another thread, but players did not dislike Frost so to speak. The problem was they wouldn’t run into a burning house for Frost.

I think tonight showed you how they feel about Mickey.
Thanks. Makes sense.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Just how much did these players hate Scott Frost and Chinballs? I realize its Indiana and they suck, but we haven't seen this level of effort from the Huskers (god I hate to say this) since Bo was HC.
Before this season, rarely did I feel effort was a problem under Frost. Frankly, he seemed to get a lot of effort from his players given the constant lack of results. Lack of discipline, being ill-prepared and shitting down our leg was more of our M.O.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Before this season, rarely did I feel effort was a problem under Frost. Frankly, he seemed to get a lot of effort from his players given the constant lack of results. Lack of discipline, being ill-prepared and shitting down our leg was more of our M.O.
Maybe I should have said max effort for four quarters. There is no denying that Frost's teams had a tendency to quit when things got tough. And they folded as soon as the other team punched them in the mouth. Indiana fought back and punched us right in the face at the end of the 2nd quarter and we played better for the first time in a very very long time in the 2nd half. Yes physical effort wasn't nearly the problem that mental effort and toughness have been.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds