Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Something I’m legit concerned about with Rhule (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think lots of the offseason concerns have been borne out so far through the first 7+ quarters.

Line isn't much better so Uncle Donny retention looks iffy still. Sims isn't good. Satterfield's O ain't good. Tough to tell on whether the young coaches on O are even worth a shit.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He's busy getting blown out with 2 supposed D-1 WRs
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
The D had pieces there. I think we all look at the D and see there’s potential.

No one was looking at the offense after last season thinking anyone coming back was good.
Maybe that's right. I think the D was probably helped a lot by Busch taking over the last 9 or whatever games and just simplifying and getting them to play aggressive

Herbie

Quarterback
While that is true. You should be able to see some progress over the course of a year of what you implement. There has been none.
I hate the offensive staff and didn’t like Satt or Raiola staying.
But it’s an FCS offense. There’s nothing noteworthy at all on the offense. The best stat is Sims turnovers numbers

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Remember everyone, this was a 6-6 roster. If you had a Spencer Petras type dude you'd go 6-6 with this defense.

Rhule/Satterfield's decision to pick Sims out of the portal among whatever options he had (CT) is going to wreck Rhule's entire first season. This team could go 2-10.

They won't have Trey to win them 3 B1G games this year. You saw how close they were with MN last week. B- QB gets you 6-6. This could end up 2-10.

I didn't think that before the season but I didn't think we could possibly have a QB that's this bad.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds