Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter The dumpster fire that is Kevin Warren (2 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Neil Degrasse Tyson Lol GIF

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Way to fuck up your one signature achievement.

I'm a little puzzled by the championship game though. Wasn't the reporting that Fox was in the room for all negotiations (as representative of BTN)? Why didn't that guy raise his hand and say, "Hey, how about not giving away our title game"?

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Yeah I wonder if they're second guessing hiring him under what turned out to be basically false pretenses?

Warren was pretty integral in the US Bank Stadium deal which turned out really well for the vikes and Wilf. Bears are looking to do the same in arlington heights so he would have been a great candidate with or without his absolute abortion of a tenure as B10 commish

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
Prime example of why you don’t put a liberal in charge of anything. His covid cult antics trying to cancel the season should have told us all we needed to know. The libbys loved it though
Off topic, but can I ask what possessed you to put a picture of you kissing your girl as your profile picture? Did you get busted in the NSFW threads?

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
Yeah we knew we were swimming in it with the covid shut down decision on and outdoor sport but he allowed a full season of basketball indoors. 🤦

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Off topic, but can I ask what possessed you to put a picture of you kissing your girl as your profile picture? Did you get busted in the NSFW threads?
Ukraine refugee @ChocaEgg didn’t believe that i could possibly have a girl so had to prove him wrong again for the 1,000th time on the board

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I really don't understand the schools that don't want to play night games in november. the NFL plays night games outdoors in dec and january, ffs
That's a long established understanding in the Big Ten though so I wonder why NBC expected night games in November. There have been a few but it's pretty rare I think.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds