Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Michigan spy (4 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can the playoff committee take all this outside stuff into consideration?

Hate Michigan but it’d be a bad precedent to set. I’m not sure what the selection committee’s criteria are.
Michigan will get in with zero losses, but if they slip up once I think the committee uses it against them and they have no shot getting in.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ok here we go. The poster shared this link to an OSU board. Read it for at least a laugh.

I'm embarrassed for those tOSU forum members, who routinely refer to each other as "Brohio". Jameis H. Winston, that's odd.

Edit; It's worse: the thread OP is a poster named ... Brohio. Jameis.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
In this case, though, his team was trending down. His employer renegotiated his contract to pay him less and make it easier to fire him.

And then the sign stealing operation started. And he got all kinds of praise for "betting on himself."

He's a very good coach, but he was facing the end of his career in Michigan and was willing to do anything to salvage it.
Thanks IRV

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
That’s why I went to the main board. Multiple threads but original is like 70 pages. Absolutely hysterical but yet they are capturing all the national media articles as well. Just crazy

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
The weirdo is very hard to like and I hate him like most. But he is a good coach!!! That roster he has built this last 3 years would beat anyone in the conference cheating or not. Guy has a proven background and his brother is better. Come on?

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
The weirdo is very hard to like and I hate him like most. But he is a good coach!!! That roster he has built this last 3 years would beat anyone in the conference cheating or not. Guy has a proven background and his brother is better. Come on?
team talking GIF by South Park

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Agree he is a good coach and has a good team. Which makes it even crazier that he had to cheat. But he is one strange dude.

doublewing

Running Back
What are you "come on" about? I don't think anyone has said that he isn't a good coach.

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
More from the Mainboard.

BLAKEGATE

From the MSU board. This LLC partnership actually can get very messy for Michigan, no wonder Corum is lawyering up. Get the LLC’s tax returns and see if Corum was issued a K1 as a partner. This could actually kill Michigan wins in 22 and 23.

"Blake Corum will be ruled ineligible if this is all true and every game he played in last year and this year will be forfeited by UM. This isn't about NIL, it's about Stalions status as an agent if he profits off of Corum in any way. No he doesn't have to be a "professional agent" or lawyer, the NCAA literally says any individual. No payment between Stalions and Corum is required for this to be a violation.

12.02.1 Agent. [A] An agent is any individual who, directly or indirectly: (Adopted: 1/14/12)

(a) Represents or attempts to represent an individual for the purpose of marketing the individual's athletics ability or reputation for financial gain

12.1.2 Amateur Status. An individual loses amateur status and thus shall not be eligible for intercollegiate competition in a particular sport if the individual:

(g) Enters into an agreement with an agent."

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds