Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Michigan spy (3 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
the Michigan men are all in on the conspiracy theory that ESPN is behind this so they can keep the Big 10 out of the playoff and get another SEC team in
Always Sunny Fx GIF

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
How about Bo Schembechler and other M coaches having the doctor that loved to penetrate the football players assholes........FOR DECADES.
Bo's son got off the hook easy with all the other Michigan scandals going on this year

"The Detroit News reported Saturday that Schembechler’s Twitter feed contained posts and likes of offensive material, including some that suggested slavery and Jim Crow were positives to strengthen Black individuals and families."

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
and let's not forget this, either. Their most beloved coach was an absolute piece of shit

"A son of legendary Michigan football coach Bo Schembechler said he told his father that former team doctor Robert Anderson molested him during a physical exam in the 1960s and that the revered coach ignored the complaint and went out of his way to make sure Anderson kept his role with the team.

Matt Schembechler, 62, said he was sexually molested by Anderson when he was 10 years old, within a year of when his adopted father was hired to coach the Wolverines and his family moved to Ann Arbor. Matt said Anderson fondled him and did "an anal probe" when he visited the doctor for a sports physical prior to joining the pee wee football team. According to Matt, when he shared those details with Bo, the coach told him he didn't want to hear about it and then got physically violent with both Matt and his mother.

"That was the first time he closed-fist punched me," Matt told ESPN. "It knocked me all the way across the kitchen.""

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
From tMB

Big Ten Rule 10.2.1 gives Petitti “exclusive authority” to determine whether an “offensive action” has occurred on sportsmanship. The rule states Petitti can consider “any evidence that he or she deems relevant” and “may accept any information from any source.”

If Petitti finds a 10.2.1 offensive action, then he can discipline, as long as he follows 10.3.1.

10.3.1 states that as long as an individual or institution has had an opportunity to respond to Petitti, then he can impose discipline.

10.3.3 a two game suspension by Petitti “shall be final” and “not subject to appeal.” He can hand out two games now.

10.3.3.2.1 Petitti can impose two games as an interim, then set additional penalties for a Joint Group Executive Committee review. If that committee approves, additional sanctions issue.

He can hand out two games now and hit Michigan with more later.

General Rule 32 cited in the Michigan letter does not provide a procedural trap because 32.A.2 expressly allows suspending a coach as an interim action. 32.A.4 allows the team to be suspended interim.

Interim discipline is self executing and does not require any due process except a 32.B written notification. It lasts until a final hearing.

Ripping Lips

Elite Member
More…

I'm hearing Harbs will get the 2 games and more will come. Here's a couple other things being hinted at coming according to my sources:

1) There will be more than just a Harbaugh suspension and fine

2) They've connected the dots on the financing wing of Stallions spy operation. Despite what many of the michigan mongoloids said, Stallions is not some trust fund child of wealthy michigan booster parents. Both of his parents are school teachers. It is heavily rumored to be funded by michigan boosters through Stallions shell companies and their head of NIL funding is likely the main financier. They may have used NIL funds for it.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
More…

I'm hearing Harbs will get the 2 games and more will come. Here's a couple other things being hinted at coming according to my sources:

2) They've connected the dots on the financing wing of Stallions spy operation. Despite what many of the michigan mongoloids said, Stallions is not some trust fund child of wealthy michigan booster parents. Both of his parents are school teachers. It is heavily rumored to be funded by michigan boosters through Stallions shell companies and their head of NIL funding is likely the main financier. They may have used NIL funds for it.
God I really hope bitchigan gets fucked in the ass over this, but I'm not expecting much.

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
More…

Thanks! Was just going to post. Hard to keep up but if Pettiti only suspends him for 2 games we at least know there’s a likelihood for more. 👍🏻

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
More…

Robert Downey Jr Yes GIF

Ripping Lips

Elite Member
God I really hope bitchigan gets fucked in the ass over this, but I'm not expecting much.
The "Michigan Men" are doing mental gymnastics in protecting JH and their program, so it has to be pretty bad. I'd love nothing more than to see Michigan knocked down to a level below Cockeye State or to some Sun Belt team. At a minimum, they need to put an asterisk by BIG championships under Harbaugh to indicate they won by cheating. Hopefully going forward, the rest of the BIG and their fan bases let Michigan have it and give them major heat like they do to heals in wrestling. I'd even go as far as when hosting Michigan to not even give them hot water and release bed bugs and cockroaches in their locker room.

redzoner

Cornerback
How could he not include Cockeye's racism
Don't forget the monstrous things our athletic department did when we provided free recommended books to students. B1G would have kicked us out.

Last edited:

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Getting late in the day. Guessing nothing is coming out today from Big 10

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
More…

Peter Burns theory is the commissioner will throw the book at Harbaugh knowing it will get appealed and thrown out. It will be all show.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds