Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Today’s RSS chat (1 Viewer)

Blackshirts44

Linebacker
Elite Member
EABB1348-B730-4963-A31A-AF3AB2F136D2.png0A5274F2-14BF-4C2B-9033-7D15C241DCD6.png
I’ve never seen anyone contradict themselves more than Dean does. First says he’s not worried about the RB room then a few questions later he says it’s always a concern. I’m not sure he realizes what this does to the little bit of credibility he has left. Guy is a complete moron. I quit reading after that

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Has anyone received any LinkedIn requests from people involved with franchises? I know it’s a long shot but if others are I’m worried Dean sold some data to the new sponsor. Maybe it’s just a coincidence

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Has anyone received any LinkedIn requests from people involved with franchises? I know it’s a long shot but if others are I’m worried Dean sold some data to the new sponsor. Maybe it’s just a coincidence
Check this shit out...I run MalwareBytes on all my interwebs and I swear HOL is the worst when it comes to it...below is a screen shot of how many hits I get when on the site for less than 2 minutes...On the forums it's worse..if you can't read it, it says 250. everytime you scroll over an ad or links, it jumps up.

Not sure what's going on over there...but yikes!!

1616547860111.png

Attachments

• 1616547808194.png
    1616547808194.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 21

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
I guarantee you Rivals owns our data and not Dean.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Check this shit out...I run MalwareBytes on all my interwebs and I swear HOL is the worst when it comes to it...below is a screen shot of how many hits I get when on the site for less than 2 minutes...On the forums it's worse..if you can't read it, it says 250. everytime you scroll over an ad or links, it jumps up.

Not sure what's going on over there...but yikes!!

View attachment 2373
Thanks to a thread last year on tMB, I exclusively run the Brave browser. It also has an indicator on what it's shields block on each site. tPB is showing a smooth "1", which is almost unheard of on any public site. Thanks @HuskerGarrett for running a clean site!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds