Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TOS Down (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Russian hackers most likely

the back door is probably as difficult as hacking the DNC was

Enter Password: PASSWORD

im-in-matrix.gif

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
He's very protective of the Frost apologists. Anyone living in reality is a target of his.

Really?

That’s wild man, the only thing I’ve read or heard from Schaefer the past year has been his weekly 25 mins radio spot on 1620 Benning & Severe. Just based on that I figured he was way off team Frost.

Interesting.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Really?

That’s wild man, the only thing I’ve read or heard from Schaefer the past year has been his weekly 25 mins radio spot on 1620 Benning & Severe. Just based on that I figured he was way off team Frost.

Interesting.
He did go off on Frost after that Illinois game for sure. Was great

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
First and foremost. I want to break my wiener off inside this gal like a bee stinger.
He's very protective of the Frost apologists. Anyone living in reality is a target of his.

Really?

Interesting.
Second, the funny thing is he's not even a Frost sympathizer. He's been pretty outspoken with his concern. However, he goes all in on protecting the Frost apologists on 247 and if you call out the BS you see in and around the program (which there's a metric ton of) you get zapped. Very strange.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
First and foremost. I want to break my wiener off inside this gal like a bee stinger.

Second, the funny thing is he's not even a Frost sympathizer. He's been pretty outspoken with his concern. However, he goes all in on protecting the Frost apologists on 247 and if you call out the BS you see in and around the program (which there's a metric ton of) you get zapped. Very strange.

Are we sure it’s actually Schaf and not some nerd intern?

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Really?

Interesting.
He literally said that Nebraska is a bad team and Frost is a bad coach on Friday and we don't need to dance around it anymore.

1HR:50M - 2HR:15M is a great segment actually. Including the one they talk to McKewon.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds