Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking ***TPB Exclusive: Scrote Stats*** (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well folks, we're 29 days away from the season starting and to commemorate this special and joyous occasion, I'm debuting a new platinum board exclusive feature: Scrote Stats.

Each day, we will reflect on one of dear leader's losses and I will share a fun fact that will lift everyone's spirits.

Reflection on Loss #29: Cockeye 28 Nebraska 21. November 26, 2021.

With 27 seconds left in the 3rd quarter, Caleb Shudak kicked off for the Cockeyes after making it a 21-9 game with the field goal. At that time, ESPN's win probability model estimated that Nebraska had a 94.6% chance of winning the game. Cockeye would go on to score 19 unanswered in the 4th quarter, including the now legendary touchdown that resulted from Corch Scrote's attention to detail that we know and love with not recognizing they were blocking a punt the wrong direction letting Joe Evans walk past the protection unit for the easiest block of his, and possibly anyone's, life.

Scrote Stat #29: Suppose CEO Scrote proves to be much better at winning ball games than HC Scrote for... reasons. Our beloved Big Red rattle off 15 straight wins en route to a national title and half this board cums to death.

But did you know, with a 15-0 season, Coach Scrote will pass Old Man Mike Riley in win percentage, .508 to .500? But did you also know, that with a 15-0 national championship season, Coach Scrote will still trail Bill Callahan .508 to .551?

Last edited:

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Well folks, we're 29 days away from the season starting and to commemorate this special and joyous occasion, I'm debuting a new platinum board exclusive feature: Scrote Stats.

Each day, we will reflect on one of dear leader's losses and I will share a fun fact that will lift everyone's spirits.

Reflection on Loss #29: Cockeyes 28 Nebraska 21. November 26, 2021.

With 27 seconds left in the 3rd quarter, Caleb Shudak kicked off for the Cockeyes after making it a 21-9 game with the field. At that time, ESPN's win probability model estimated that Nebraska had a 94.6% chance of winning the game. Cockeyes would go on to score 19 unanswered in the 4th quarter, including the now legendary touchdown that resulted from Corch Scrote's attention to detail that we know and love with not recognizing they were blocking a punt the wrong direction letting Joe Evans walk past the protection unit for the easiest block of his, and possibly anyone's, life.

Scrote Stat #29: Suppose CEO Scrote proves to be much better at winning ball games than HC Scrote for... reasons. Our beloved Big Red rattle off 15 straight wins en route to a national title and half this board cums to death.

But did you know, with a 15-0 season, Coach Scrote will pass Old Man Mike Riley in win percentage, .508 to .500. But did you also know, that with a 15-0 national championship season, Coach Scrote will still trail Bill Callahan .508 to .551.
Please also post these to 247, rivals, and Tater Island

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Please also post these to 247, rivals, and Tater Island
Are you unliterate? It wouldn't be a platinum board exclusive if I posted there and let that scoundrel @jw3 disseminate it widely on his email listserv like he does with Tunnel Talk

the simpsons me fail english thats unpossible GIF

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Reflection on Loss #29: Cockeyes 28 Nebraska 21. November 26, 2021.

With 27 seconds left in the 3rd quarter, Caleb Shudak kicked off for the Cockeyes after making it a 21-9 game with the field goal. At that time, ESPN's win probability model estimated that Nebraska had a 94.6% chance of winning the game. Cockeyes would go on to score 19 unanswered in the 4th quarter, including the now legendary touchdown that resulted from Corch Scrote's attention to detail that we know and love with not recognizing they were blocking a punt the wrong direction letting Joe Evans walk past the protection unit for the easiest block of his, and possibly anyone's, life.

But did you know, with a 15-0 season, Coach Scrote will pass Old Man Mike Riley in win percentage, .508 to .500. But did you also know, that with a 15-0 national championship season, Coach Scrote will still trail Bill Callahan .508 to .551.
This is going to be a painful experience. The amount of 80% win percentage games we've miraculously blown are aplenty.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
With 27 seconds left in the 3rd quarter, Caleb Shudak kicked off for the Cockeyes after making it a 21-9 game with the field goal. At that time, ESPN's win probability model estimated that Nebraska had a 94.6% chance of winning the game.
At this exact moment I text my cocksucking cockeye buddy and told him "congrats on the win." He said "???" I said, "just be patient and watch and be happy."
half this board cums to death.
sign me up season 8 GIF by Shameless

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds