Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tweets Unavailable? (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Is it just me or all the tweets saying they are unavailable for everyone?

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Same for me. But also seeing the same thing on other sites w embedded tweets, so I'm wondering if it's on Twitter's side.
Musk!!!

OGC.8a42637e39a1b750b111cedd0827766d

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Yeah crazy how stuff breaks when you lay off a sizeable chunk of the staff that maintains your product.
Considering Twitter had issues like this prior to Elon taking over, your point is invalid.

Let's not forget when companies like Amazon (AWS), Google, Cloudflare, and Salesforce all have issues, no one blames the full staff there.

You libs really have a hard-on hating on Elon that you forget the national outages from the last several years. Haha.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
...Seriously? Have you not been following anything at all since Elon took over Twitter, or what?
Bro, do you not know how outages work regardless of staff, full or fired?

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Considering Twitter had issues like this prior to Elon taking over, your point is invalid.

Let's not forget when companies like Amazon (AWS), Google, Cloudflare, and Salesforce all have issues, no one blames the full staff there.

You libs really have a hard-on hating on Elon that you forget the national outages from the last several years. Haha.
True, but firing the people that maintain your product is really, really dumb and will likely lead to even more downtime in the future. Hell, he can’t help himself to not shit on the company he bought to tell everyone they are working on it.

And I’m sure the right’s hard on for Elon will surely mean some of his wealth will trickle down to everyone. You and others hold the guy’s nuts in your hands and I don’t fucking get it.

The guy is a total fragile-ego man-baby.

Last edited:

Toe

Wide Receiver
Occasional outages are normal-ish, yes. Elon Musk is not a 'normal outage', lol.

It's perfectly fine if a CEO doesn't know how the tech works. What's not fine is when the CEO comes in and starts unplugging machines that he doesn't know a fucking thing about because he decided he doesn't like them, and his massive ego stops him from listening to the people who actually do know how shit works.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
True, but firing the people that maintain your product is really, really dumb and will likely lead to even more downtime in the future. Hell, he can’t help himself to not shit on the company he bought to

And I’m sure the right’s hard on for Elon will surely mean some of his wealth will trickle down to everyone. You and other hold the guy’s nuts in your hands and I don’t fucking get it.

The guy is a total fragile-ego man-baby.
To be honest, I haven't followed Elon taking over Twitter since he took it over and fired 75% of the staff or whatever.

But let's look at some of the history of Twitter's outages and see if Elon had anything to do with it:
August 27th, 2021 - Twitter outage - Not Elon and full staff
April 17th, 2021 - Twitter outage - Not Elon and full staff
October 15th, 2020 - Twitter outage - Not Elon and full staff
March 6th, 2022 - Twitter outage - Elon and smaller staff

Seems to be a pattern of Twitter having outages regardless of who owns it and the size of the staff.

If you guys want to act like you know what you're talking about, then you should really think of the big picture at times.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds