Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Urban Meyer and his crew landed in lincoln this morning. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
You Are Dumb Blake Anderson GIF

you are dumb for real GIF

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’d be fine with Klieman but I do not want us to go down the list any further than that ..
If Klieman or DeBoer are the consolation prize I won’t feel bad. I still want Urb of course. I still don’t get what the rumor of Urb and his crew landed in Lincoln means if there is no PC to announce him as the next coach. It doesn’t make sense.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Klieman or DeBoer are the consolation prize I won’t feel bad. I still want Urb of course. I still don’t get what the rumor of Urb and his crew landed in Lincoln means if there is no PC to announce him as the next coach. It doesn’t make sense.
Klieman is a great coach and in a lot of ways is exactly what we need. It'd be nice to have a coach who is equipped to win in the B1G for once.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Klieman is a great coach and in a lot of ways is exactly what we need. It'd be nice to have a coach who is equipped to win in the B1G for once.
I think people don’t like him because he looks like the boring hard working type, but his teams are tough as fuck and his offenses aren’t complete garbage like Campbell’s.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
In a divisionless B1G, it's very difficult to see him recruiting well enough to compete with the top of the conference. We aren't going to be able to out-lunch-pail OSU, UM, PSU, USC, etc. He would for sure keep us out of the depths we are in right now, but the ceiling is not super high for him in this conference IMO.

There's a reason he's a perfect fit at KSU -- they know they are never going to recruit. Same with LL at KU. We need someone who can take advantage of our potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds