Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Vegas Attire (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy) (2 Viewers)

Hardknocks1

Linebacker
Elite Member
Need a little help here. I have not been to Vegas in about 15 years, I am headed out there with my wife for her work convention. I can't ever strike the balance of business casual attire anywhere i go, I live in gym clothes, I am a coach ha! Anyone have any recommendations of brands to check out for business casual shirts/tops mostly or what I should get for some business dinners and so forth? I can post thank you pics later, as I am at work! Appreciate it!

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Travis Matthew pants. You’ll pay a bit more for them. However; their slacks fit and wear like sweat pants. Easily my favorite couple of pairs of “dress pants” are my Travis Matthew ones.

You can get them at Scheels in the golf clothes.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Need a little help here. I have not been to Vegas in about 15 years, I am headed out there with my wife for her work convention. I can't ever strike the balance of business casual attire anywhere i go, I live in gym clothes, I am a coach ha! Anyone have any recommendations of brands to check out for business casual shirts/tops mostly or what I should get for some business dinners and so forth? I can post thank you pics later, as I am at work! Appreciate it!
It's Vegas. All you need is a little strategically-placed electrical tape & you'll fit right in.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I'm here for the thank you pics...

But in all reality, I was just there in February for work and it happened to be the week of the Super Bowl. I didn't pack anything more than nicer jeans and a few plaid shirts. We went to a few nicer restaurants for dinner and I never felt like I was underdressed.

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I also live in gym clothes since I work from home.

Wife and I went to a few nice restaurants and I never wore anything nicer than Levi jeans and a button down. After eating at the steakhouse at circa we tried to go to the rooftop bar at circa and were turned down because of my wife’s shoes, which were dressy flip flops.

Interloper

Linebacker
Elite Member
Just returned yesterday and wore golf shorts/shirt with loafers the entire time, never felt underdressed. As long as you're spending $$$ wherever you go nobody seems to care much about your attire.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Was in Vegas last Wed-Sat and people wear what-ever-the-fuck they want

I always see people in CF attire.
Then there is the meat head crew wearing white vnecks and sneakers.
I saw a half-dozen brides IN theirdresses.
&
A ton of people wearing Scorpions t-shirts at Planet Hollywood. 🦂

I went with Motorhead, instead. ♠️

vegas.jpg

dom91932

Cornerback
Elite Member
Was in Vegas last Wed-Sat and people wear what-ever-the-fuck they want

I always see people in CF attire.
Then there is the meat head crew wearing white vnecks and sneakers.
I saw a half-dozen brides IN theirdresses.
&
A ton of people wearing Scorpions t-shirts at Planet Hollywood. 🦂

I went with Motorhead, instead. ♠️

View attachment 37088
1715021117153.gif

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
iu

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
1. i get my polos/t-shirts/henleys from wyrwear.com: Link

2. wear a polo with chinos/dress pants, and then wear some dress shoes with a matching belt

3. or wear a dress shirt (long sleeves) that fits you + chinos/dress pants + dress shoes with matching belt

4. don't wear anything with a pictures on it because you're not socially retarded/a teenage boy/have dignity

5. avoid wearing sneakers with any of the above

6. i'd avoid wearing dark colors for the most part (for example, don't wear a red dress shirt with black pants, you'll look like a jabrohni)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds