Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Wager resigns (5 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
That is kind of odd though, if true, that the TE coach wasn't that involved recruiting our top TE commit. That makes you wonder what was going on with him.

We're throwing Donny at all our OL prospects. McGuire at all our WR targets. Yet the TE coach doesn't go visit one of the top TE recruits in the country (who lives in NEB)? Odd.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
That is kind of odd though, if true, that the TE coach wasn't that involved recruiting our top TE commit. That makes you wonder what was going on with him.

We're throwing Donny at all our OL prospects. McGuire at all our WR targets. Yet the TE coach doesn't go visit one of the top TE recruits in the country (who lives in NEB)? Odd.

Sounds like Dean knew something all along, just wasn't in a position to share it at the time.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Got my own MIP dropped for having the wrong date on the ticket in 2004. The officer had perpetuated the error into the police report 🤷🏼‍♂️

My guess is the prosecutor (who is the person who dismisses cases) just didn’t want to waste time on a MIP.

I usually would offer the minimums right away just to get Defendants to plead and keep it moving.

Ain’t nobody got time for MIP by itself. (Throw in a MIP, DUI, Careless and Imprudent driving + accident…ok now I’m gonna hammer you)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
“TE is awkshully the hardest position to learn and coach you have no idea.”

“But then…wouldn't the hardest position be H back? Which is TE and also Fullback?”

Feel free to use this argument anytime you need to defend the wall @slattimer

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds