Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What chat program do you use at work? (4 Viewers)

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Weird but, I guess that is whatever you call today's generation. Yea, I'm fucking old.

Yeah, we’re a really young company so I’m guessing it’s a generational thing. Your comment made me laugh though, made me realize I don’t even know my bosses phone number and will go weeks without communicating with a single person at my company. It’s beautiful

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Teams, as an aside, I read there are talks to bring Clippy back for MSFT products. That would be fucking awesome!
word everyone GIF

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
We have webex chat and it’s so annoying. If we don’t move the mouse for 10 min it says we are “Away”. I think before we had Skype and we could set our own time before it would show us as away. I think you could even do an hour.
Msn messenger

redzoner

Cornerback
We previously used slack but switched to Teams as slack got more expensive and Teams was covered by our O365 license.

Also use discord if you want a less corporate experience.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
We use both Webex and Teams .. Company has decided to do away with Webex in a few months and go with Teams exclusively .. honestly prefer Webex

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Skype chat which sucks but moving to teams since we are getting acquired and that’s what they use

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
What chat program do I use while at work?

Nice try, cop.

doublewing

Running Back
Slack.

Most companies using O365 will be on Teams, Google Workspace companies typically use Slack. I prefer both Slack and GWS to Microsoft products.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Teams

Who sometimes hears the Teams ring at random times of the day or night? Only to realize your device is either shut down or not in the room.

Last edited:

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Slack here.

I have a phone on my desk at work. In three years of employment, I have never touched it or learned my number.
I get email notifications that I have a new VM every now and then. Haven’t checked them in probably 8 years.

Reactions: Toe

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds