Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What happened at the Lincoln Home Depot? (2 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
tractor GIF by ViralHog

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I'm a proud alum of the 70th Home Depot

If you rolled through the Outdoor, Electric and Paint side of the Store in 2009 or 2010 there is a chance I tried to sell you a mower ($50 commish was YUGE for 19 year old me buying Miller High Life's and Marlboro Reds)

I once sold Ted Gilmore a Cub Cadet on back to back days. Loved him for it even tho our WR corps was shit under him.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm a proud alum of the 70th Home Depot

If you rolled through the Outdoor, Electric and Paint side of the Store in 2009 or 2010 there is a chance I tried to sell you a mower ($50 commish was YUGE for 19 year old me buying Miller High Life's and Marlboro Reds)

I once sold Ted Gilmore a Cub Cadet on back to back days. Loved him for it even tho our WR corps was shit under him.
Wait - you got commission for selling mowers? I worked at THD at the 144th and Maple location from 2007-2009 during college and I didn’t get shit.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Rain, nor sleet nor snow drifts stop Sipple from getting to the Hacienda for the Taco Bar at Happy Hour. Dean needs to hide the keys for his Bobcat better
And he almost got away with it if it weren’t those medley cars, buildings, and police in the way.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds