Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Whipple can suck my dick.... (1 Viewer)

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Very ironic that the the “running qb” was a way better passer than the “throwing qb”. What the fuck is going on at practice to make people believe Purdy is good?

Also, between Purdy telling Sip that he has a hard time staying focused during practice and Mickey telling the telecast guys that Purdy lacks confidence during games I have zero fucking confidence in that kid to go into a game.

aBgRdFn

Linebacker
Elite Member
Very ironic that the the “running qb” was a way better passer than the “throwing qb”. What the fuck is going on at practice to make people believe Purdy is good?

Also, between Purdy telling Sip that he has a hard time staying focused during practice and Mickey telling the telecast guys that Purdy lacks confidence during games I have zero fucking confidence in that kid to go into a game.
Part of me thinks this is Whipple starting his guy over Smothers. He seems like an arrogant prick that would do that.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
big part of the problem is we really don’t have any dudes. Our two best offensive players are 3rd team all-conference? Maybe? I mean fuck how many dropped balls, how many guys not able to get off a block to even run a route. How many 50/50 balls do we lose on both sides of the ball? We need some dudes.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
If Whip’s likely done soon will his hand selected 5’11 Massachusetts QB recruit decommit? Maybe that’s why we just offerred that no name QB this weekend.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why do I have a boner right now.
Episode 4 Gay GIF by Saturday Night Live

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds