Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Why are we not playing college football this year in Nebraska? (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
It has nothing to do with the safety and health of the student athletes. I mean, how can anyone look at the numbers and say that these kids are in danger. Let alone the corches who have already been around them for months since the Plandemic started.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
It is a little crazy that High School football is being played in every state that the Big 10 is in, but not college.
It's fricken lame. I think we can see who the sheeple are in the B1G. Also, it's been hilarious that you haven't heard a PEEP from the Pac 12. "Oh fuck, we are libs, let's cancel and wait until next year when it's safer." PFFFT.

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
They had an article in the Kearney Hub a couple of weeks ago stating that 20 UNK student athletes tested positive for the China virus. They quarantined all of them. They were all asymptomatic. This whole thing makes me feel like I’m on crazy pills.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
They had an article in the Kearney Hub a couple of weeks ago stating that 20 UNK student athletes tested positive for the China virus. They quarantined all of them. They were all asymptomatic. This whole thing makes me feel like I’m on crazy pills.
I've been saying this since this whole thing started. Don't quarantine the healthy people. I am not going to apologize that the China virus doesn't get me sick like the minority.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds