Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

XBox Help (3 Viewers)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The price between the 2 is pretty substantial. I have no idea what the difference is except maybe one is smaller
Don’t go for the Series S if they plan on playing video games for the next couple years.

Your kids will just want the next upgrade and the Series S is already substantially underpowered. It’ll be obsolete soon.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I have an Xbox Series S and it runs what games I want and have.

But if I were to recommend, I would suggest an Series X. Probably next year though they will have a different Series version out (in the same generation as the Series X/S, but more compact, etc).

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Probably already mentions but X can use physical Disc. S is all digital which will require more space to be taken.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Update: XBox series X is what we ended up getting.

Not gonna lie, graphics are pretty cool. Even made me think about finding a game to play.
Rocket League is a free game you can download. I’m pretty sure you can play split screen, and I bet your kids will go nuts over it. It’s basically soccer with cars. Pretty hilarious when you are first learning to play.

Graphics are nothing crazy as the game has been around for quite awhile.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rocket League is a free game you can download. I’m pretty sure you can play split screen, and I bet your kids will go nuts over it. It’s basically soccer with cars. Pretty hilarious when you are first learning to play.

Graphics are nothing crazy as the game has been around for quite awhile.
I love Rocket League

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
It’s hard as shit to learn
Yeah it is. I have no idea how guys get so good at it.
Yeah, I showed it to some friends years ago. When I quit we were all decent, but not great. Now years later I’ve started playing again and those some friends are insane now. I’m a liability when I play with them.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds