Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (9 Viewers)

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
Nobody thinks we would be getting him to compete with Raiola (if the rumors are actually more than made-up bullshit).

He'd be the guy who'd play isfRaiola got hurt, and another arm on the practice field.
Georgia tries to keep 4 scholly QBs on team every year. After this latest USC portal QB stuff, I'm not sure if he'll have that. I'm sure Rhule feels the same or close to it.

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
would have just taken McCord
Did the final story come out on that?. I thought that Rhule was going to take him out of portal, but DR news leak ruined that. I would have wanted McCord to start for 2024 and make DR challenge or take the job from McCord during the season.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
What are you talking about? The guy just quote tweeted Fat Sam’s reporting. I could just follow Sam and get the same info.

He showed his source and didn't take credit for the work unlike that Harvard President who stepped down for plagiarism. Or like that phony Juan. Not sure what your problem with him is but he shares info he finds on X. I'm not gonna follow all of our lame ass media members like Sam.

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
I would never leave CFB coaching. NFL head coaching makes CFB coaching look like a stable gig.
Smith's base salary was under a million. Kirby would either be taking a pay cut or Blank would have to raise the salary by 11 million.

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
What are you talking about? The guy just quote tweeted Fat Sam’s reporting. I could just follow Sam and get the same info.

He showed his source and didn't take credit for the work unlike that Harvard President who stepped down for plagiarism. Or like that phony Juan. Not sure what your problem with him is but he shares info he finds on X. I'm not gonna follow all of our lame ass media members like Sam.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Did the final story come out on that?. I thought that Rhule was going to take him out of portal, but DR news leak ruined that. I would have wanted McCord to start for 2024 and make DR challenge or take the job from McCord during the season.
McCord came before Raiola was one hundy and apparently Rhule declined to offer him. Tough to say whether Rhule just didn't want to do a 1 year thing (like he's said), was confident in landing Raiola and didn't want the awkwardness or McCord and his dad just had some interesting things to say that turned Rhule off.

But basically all the Nebraska media has confirmed that Rhule didn't offer him.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds