Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anyone with a scrimmage report (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Gives me hope we're better than we seem. Last year was set up for disaster keeping the least clutch coach of all time on a red hot seat. He wasn't rising to that occasion.
Yeah I think covid did him in here. Felt like he never righted the ship after that... Then 2021 really buried him.

Turd extended an olive branch for a variety of reasons and then he was done mentally.

I think Turd did it 100% right.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
True and we know Haarberg played. Regardless it’s spring and I’m not that worried. Mahomes threw a shit ton of picks in fall camp of 17 and people way over played it. Hopefully this staff gets him playing cleaner ball.
Yeah I am not saying he is destined for being a turnover machine.... I think how they call the game and talent around him will have an impact

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
At least if Sims doesn't turn out to be the guy we have the option to turn to one of the other three former 4 star QBs on the roster.

Crazy to think that we actually have 4 former 4 star QBs right now plus Torres and Haarberg if needed.

Of course we will have to see who still around the fall.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
The comment I saw from a coach yesterday was “This was like no other Nebraska practice I have ever seen!”

(In a good way)
wrestlemania xxiv wrestling GIF by WWE

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds