Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Benning is N (2 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Has anyone other than Matt Davidson profited off their lackluster career more than Damon Benning?
Love you man but this is a poor take. Benning at least provides something for UNL. Play by play, was against Frost. Davidson needs to be shipped to Canada and never heard of again. He made living off of a catch and took advantage of UNL for years.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
The number one in state recruit and he wasn't high up on the previous staffs list?😐
If you hadn't noticed, Frost held a grudge against Omaha and Omaha recruits, but loved any wonder bread hero from outside of Omaha. (probably because they reminded him of him)

He often rewarded wonder bread with playing time while Omaha area recruits went on to play at other schools. Some thriving.

Now Scott is wasting away again in Margaritaville. Searching for his lost shaker of salt. Some people say it was a woman (who wasn't his wife) to blame. But, I don't, its his own damn fault.

Last edited:

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
If you hadn't noticed, Frost held a grudge against Omaha and Omaha recruits, but loved any wonder bread hero from outside of Omaha. (probably because they reminded him of him)

He often rewarded wonder bread with playing time while Omaha area recruits went on to play at other schools. Some thriving.

Now Scott is wasting away again in Margaritaville. Searching for his lost shaker of salt. Some people say it was woman (who wasn't his wife) to blame. But, I don't, its his own damn fault.
Well said.🤣

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
I'm glad we landed him.

I really hope this helps us get Christian Jones the '25 Westside LB. And then Cotton the WR....'26?
Agreed. Since they’re on the same team that is a big thing along with Lloyd and Alvano already on the team.

8 instate kids with the level of talent in state this year is big. Now more than ever, these instate kids know each other from football camps, 7-on7 social media, etx.

What’s cool is these kids can sense sincerity rather than hype. This staff is doing a great job with these instate kids after less than a year. Not since Osborne and Solich in my opinion have we seen this much excitement amongst in state kids.

Guys - we’re laying the foundation for something good.

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
big steward of the program in a positive way
Kind Of Kinda GIF by Manuel Medrano

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
He was very very average bro. Terrible take by you
Average.. fuck. I would have killed to have the ability and opportunity to play for Nebraska. He was on great teams and contributed to the program.

I don’t give a shit if he wasn’t the best. He did the damn thing. I don’t know the guy but I think he’s a good dude so I will never hate on anyone like him that lived out my/ our dreams. Something that took me a long time was to learn how to not hate the players. They are people and everyone should do their best to remember that.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds