Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bomb Dropping on B1G (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The one hint he dropped in the tweet it that Nebraska fans would be most pleased followed by OSU and one other school. The BIG HC would be most hit hard about this release.

With that I'd guess it has something to do with the decisions surrounding the cancelation and discussions of the 2020 season.

Definitely answers the topic. What could we get other than a further image of whiny bitches though?

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Gotta win some football games first
We have been, it's not like we've went totally defeated. We're winning 4 games a year. Better than Kansas football! We've got the savior, the gate keeper, the "One" with a full master key set to.....Gate 25 and LCC. He just needs 7-20 years to get "his guys" in the system and it's going to take off. Just sit back and watch.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not a fan of you TC, but you're spot on this time.
Brothers don’t shake hands, brothers gotta hug!

Brother GIF

@TraditionCoalition ❤️‘S @...TrueColors...

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I'm 95% sure rkay is a black dude who lives in Vegas based on what he's posted on RRS and twitter. It's possible that I've actually met him coincidentally.
Hes a white lawyer who lives in Vegas.

For $200/hr I’ll argue for either of you but my advice is just settle quick on Rkay being a grey lawyer who lives in Vegas.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Hes a white lawyer who lives in Vegas.

So, this may come as a surprise, but I was wrong about who I thought he was. I dug deep hoping to dunk on you and the black dude whose initials are RK, is a Nebraska fan, and is a black lawyer in Vegas, who I have met, is not him. Dead give away was that the guy I met is a trump guy. Rkay is not. I still think Rkay is a black dude based on a twitter interaction between him and Severe from a few years ago but I don't have time to chase that down after my first deep dive. Lol

thE kErnEl

Cornerback
Elite Member
Does Rory have an account here? I would imagine he's getting a chuckle about now.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
So, this may come as a surprise, but I was wrong about who I thought he was. I dug deep hoping to dunk on you and the black dude whose initials are RK, is a Nebraska fan, and is a black lawyer in Vegas, who I have met, is not him. Dead give away was that the guy I met is a trump guy. Rkay is not. I still think Rkay is a black dude based on a twitter interaction between him and Severe from a few years ago but I don't have time to chase that down after my first deep dive. Lol

Hes a white dude. But I can definitely see how his posts would confuse people. He’s odd. He appears to be a Mike Riley fan rather than a Nebraska one.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Hes a white dude. But I can definitely see how his posts would confuse people. He’s odd. He appears to be a Mike Riley fan rather than a Nebraska one.

Yea, I just remember him posting a picture it was like of his dog and his legs were in it, something like that, and Severe said something to the effect of 'I didn't know you were black?' And I thought I remembered RK replying and being like 'yep...I never post pictures of myself or anything so easy to not know...' And this was right before I met the person who I thought he was. I was absolutely convinced too. This guy mirrored the way RK is on the scrolls and on twitter.

At any rate...I was clearly right about RKay being black based on all of the evidence I gathered and presented and I will subsequently call anyone who questions this a racist.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds