Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bourbon/spirit trade and info sharing thread (2 Viewers)

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
A lot of this stuff was acquired through the bourbon thread on rivals mainboard or the Nebraska bourbon society FB group discord. Way over paid for the blantons on top which are my wedding anniversary and kid’s bdays. Do not zoom in on the dates if you don’t want your head to explode at how those dates are even possible.

I’d be down to share some of this stuff with some blind tastings with some tpb people. No one that I’m friends with IRL drink bourbon. I live in Bennington.

To answer @GAHusker, it’s crazy how different states get things that are allocated in others. For example weller SR is all over KS but allocated in Nebraska.

View attachment 36913

View attachment 36914
Risked it all by clicking on your photo attachments, glad it was not pron. I just bought the Smoke Wagon uncut, see yours isn’t open yet either. Have you tried it before or did you buy it in part for the esthetics of the bottle like myself?image.jpg

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Risked it all by clicking on your photo attachments, glad it was not pron. I just bought the Smoke Wagon uncut, see yours isn’t open yet either. Have you tried it before or did you buy it in part for the esthetics of the bottle like myself?View attachment 37014
I’ve have a few and the uncut/unfiltered are very good. I also like anything high proof. The uncut the younger is also pretty good at a cheaper price point, not aged as long. Before they distributed to Nebraska I ordered a couple from the distillery and they just happened to be bottles on my youngest’s date of birth so I’ll probably save them.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds