Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Child tested positive for Covid (1 Viewer)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Rant: Friday 12/24/21 i picked up my step son from his dad (he’s a real pos, future 20/20 candidate if you know what I mean due to extreme narcissism and sociopathic personality). I’ve seen an affidavit where he was compared to a murder by a psychiatrist. He has an ex wife whom he has 2 other children with.

He dropped his 2 others off to her house Christmas morning at which time they told her their young cousin who was staying with them tested positive for Covid the day before.

He knew that she had Covid and proceeded to drop children off at two different households without saying a word. His ex wife canceled Christmas immediately, we canceled 2 Christmases and the worst of it all is we have 3 other children in our house. A 3yr, 2yr and 2 week old.

We took my step son in today for a test just to try and figure out what we can do in the days going forward and he tested positive. Guess we know now. I’m so mad I could spit fire! I feel for our young boy especially bc he just feels awful that others could potentially contract it from him. And I feel sick that our other young ones could get ill and especially our baby with little to no strong immune system.

I’ve given enough info away here that that motherfucker would know I’m talking about him so if you’re on here, Fuck you you worthless sadistic low life piece of shit!!! There’s a special place in hell for you!

I’m not sure if a court would see his negligence or not but to me it seems he had clear intentions to harm others. And used his son as a pawn.

Rant over: please pray our babies stay healthy and he gets healthy himself.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
This pandemic has brought out the worst in people. Sorry you’re going through this. If they’ve been directed to isolate/quarantine (and you don’t live in Missouri) you could definitely take legal action.
Well he first denied anything, then denied she was in the same house as my step son and is just a guy full of lies. It’s not the pandemic bringing the worst out in him. He’s had it out for our family ever since she left him 5 years ago and has done the unimaginable over that time. He’s just a worthless excuse for a human.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I mean, I'm not saying the guy isn't a douche, and I guess your situation could be worse. But covid just went through my household a few weeks back and it was no big deal. Don't live in fear. Would you be freaking out this much if he did the same thing with the flu? Our case was more mild than the flu...

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
I mean, I'm not saying the guy isn't a douche, and I guess your situation could be worse. But covid just went through my household a few weeks back and it was no big deal. Don't live in fear. Would you be freaking out this much if he did the same thing with the flu? Our case was more mild than the flu...

Yea good point, who wants their kids to spend time with the rest of their families during the holidays. I mean, it's not like anybody would keep their kids away from large family gatherings when a kid has influenza, right? I certainly would take my kid to my family Christmas knowing he had influenza! I mean, what could go wrong?

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I’m not a big fear guy with Covid. I’m most interested in protecting those around me. My two biggest problems are that 1. I have a 2 week old baby and 2. That knowing the severity Covid can come with that he did not say a word about there being a positive test in his house just half a day prior to sending his son to our house. On all levels he is not a good human and this is just one more thing.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m not a big fear guy with Covid. I’m most interested in protecting those around me. My two biggest problems are that 1. I have a 2 week old baby and 2. That knowing the severity Covid can come with that he did not say a word about there being a positive test in his house just half a day prior to sending his son to our house. On all levels he is not a good human and this is just one more thing.
Yeah whether it’s Covid or the flu or whatever you should still disclose it and not basically purposefully spread it.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Co-parenting is hard enough. I can’t imagine having to do it with someone who’s a complete POS.

I bitch and moan because my kids mom still hasn’t been on time to a single thing in her life, I can’t imagine dealing with shit like this.

Sorry man, that sucks.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
my entire family got Covid in October/Nov 2020

My son was 11 month old, don’t worry OP your child will be the first 1 back to normal. For us my son got his sense of taste and smell back like a week before the wife and I.

PS: No you don’t have any negligence claim. It would be impossible to prove proximate cause and damages. However, as far as the family law aspects of your post are concerned. Be sure your attorney is aware of that psych eval affidavit. When it comes to children all cards are on the table, including a medical/psychological diagnosis and including his latest example of terrible parenting.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
You have every right to be worried and pissed especially with a 2 week old. That is worrisome. Hopefully everything turns out ok.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Sounds like you're asking someone on the board to "handle it"

I got you

angry liam neeson GIF

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I personally know someone that is so against covid/vaccine/masks that he knowingly had covid and went to a large gathering(among other public places) because he was certain the whole thing was a media hoax. He ended up in the hospital and barely survived. With a 4 month old myself, that shit really grinds my gears. You're a piece of shit if you spread any sickness with complete disregard to others.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I personally know someone that is so against covid/vaccine/masks that he knowingly had covid and went to a large gathering(among other public places) because he was certain the whole thing was a media hoax. He ended up in the hospital and barely survived. With a 4 month old myself, that shit really grinds my gears. You're a piece of shit if you spread any sickness with complete disregard to others.
Agreed, sounds like we both know a POS.

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member

A friend of mine went on Facebook and went on and on about how's it's a hoax. He was in the hospital(near death) for two weeks after he got it. He at least made a public statement that while most people will be OK, you should be careful because you don't know how it will effect you. I really don't care about other people's views on Covid but if you think you're exposed don't be a POS and not tell people.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Really nothing to be worried about regarding COVID and young kids based on all the information we have available. My 4 month old was around some family who'd had some exposure unbeknownst to them. They told me about it, we decided it wasn't a big deal and things are fine. Worst night we've had with our kiddo was last night and that was likely a case of the DTaP screams.

All this is to say your wife's ex sounds like a douche and your kids will be fine.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
my entire family got Covid in October/Nov 2020

My son was 11 month old, don’t worry OP your child will be the first 1 back to normal. For us my son got his sense of taste and smell back like a week before the wife and I.

PS: No you don’t have any negligence claim. It would be impossible to prove proximate cause and damages. However, as far as the family law aspects of your post are concerned. Be sure your attorney is aware of that psych eval affidavit. When it comes to children all cards are on the table, including a medical/psychological diagnosis and including his latest example of terrible parenting.
Friend of mine 10 month old grandson just went in yesterday for monoclonal treatments as a preventative so that's good to hear. They said that 1 year and up kids are nearly bulletproof so I imagine the closer they are to 1 the better.

At 2 weeks a cold is brutal to deal with so can understand opees worry.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Really nothing to be worried about regarding COVID and young kids based on all the information we have available. My 4 month old was around some family who'd had some exposure unbeknownst to them. They told me about it, we decided it wasn't a big deal and things are fine. Worst night we've had with our kiddo was last night and that was likely a case of the DTaP screams.

All this is to say your wife's ex sounds like a douche and your kids will be fine.
Croup and rsv were way worse than covid for my kids. They were 3,4, and 1 at the time. They had a runny nose with covid. I took my one kid to the er recently for rsv.

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Croup and rsv were way worse than covid for my kids. They were 3,4, and 1 at the time. They had a runny nose with covid. I took my one kid to the er for rsv.
None of it is fun with a newborn. Have they come up with a better way of getting the snot out of their nose than the little suction ball?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds