Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Child tested positive for Covid (2 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Big boobs are the best.

25.png

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah. I mean I know mathematically if my 2 year old gets Covid he will be totally fine, but fuck that
What the guy did to OP was a dickhead move, but I always thought of covid as something you’re going to get at some point in the near future. You can’t be afraid of it. It sucks there are some unlucky people out there, but most people will be fine and especially kids thank god.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
This pandemic has brought out the worst in people. Sorry you’re going through this. If they’ve been directed to isolate/quarantine (and you don’t live in Missouri) you could definitely take legal action.
I don’t believe they were directed to isolate or quarantine as it was an in-home-test. So in that regard I guess we don’t have a case. Just for fun, what do you know in the law that allows you take legal action in the scenario you described?

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t believe they were directed to isolate or quarantine as it was an in-home-test. So in that regard I guess we don’t have a case. Just for fun, what do you know in the law that allows you take legal action in the scenario you described?
Well they have to be directed by the health dept which only happens a day or two after a positive test is reported to them. Sounds like you probably don’t have a case if it was a home test. Would need a lawyer to weigh in on negligence. How’s everyone doing at home?

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Well they have to be directed by the health dept which only happens a day or two after a positive test is reported to them. Sounds like you probably don’t have a case if it was a home test. Would need a lawyer to weigh in on negligence. How’s everyone doing at home?
We are all doing well so far. Thank you for asking!

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Getting a lawyer involved is absolutely insane IMO. You really believe that this situation warrants that?

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Getting a lawyer involved is absolutely insane IMO. You really believe that this situation warrants that?
I’m telling you that this man in general is a life sucking POS that gets away with everything under the sun that involves ruining his son’s relationship with his mom. Whatever you can do with a lawyer to someday have someone see through his bullshit is absolutely worth it. You’ll never understand the level of POS this guy is.

Last edited:

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m telling you that this man in general is a life sucking POS that gets away with everything under the sun that involves ruining his son’s relationship with his mom. Whatever you can do with a lawyer to someday have someone see through his bullshit is absolutely worth it. You’ll never understand the level of POS this guy is.
I had a former boss and dear friend (RIP, Michael) who was from Searcy, AR. One of my favorite lines of his was "where I'm from, a valid defense in a murder trial was 'he needed killin' ..." You might want to send that POS on an all expenses paid vacation to Searcy. 🤷‍♂️

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I hate guys like that. Seems like a total narcissist.

With that being said, trying to sue someone for giving your child a cold also seems a little narcissistic, regardless of the guys past behavior.
Not trying to sue him. Hoping she can add it to her ongoing child custody battle and hope it has merit. Narcissistic is an understatement. Also an overused word as you did pertaining to me. Like I’ve mentioned before, I’ve seen an affidavit from his previous divorce case where he was diagnosed with extreme narcissistic personality disorder by a psychiatrist and by the same psychiatrist said in the same affidavit to have a personality disorder consistent with that of a guy whom he was on the case of that murdered his whole family. (Scary shit). Problem is he continues to find subjective “professionals” to give him what he wants. Seems judges follow suit. In our case he wasn’t required to bring his W2 even though that was requested in discovery but instead some spreadsheet from his friend who does his books and said he made negative $52k which the judge accepted in regard to child support calculations. In his ongoing custody battle with his ex wife, for the same calendar year he took one that said he made (positive) $30k. Figure that out. He went to jail for an attack on my wife while she had their son which I happened to catch on film. His attorney got the county attorney to drop it and her custody judge didn’t give a shit. Crooked fuckin legal system buddy. Say what you want about me but you’re dead wrong.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
Not trying to sue him. Hoping she can add it to her ongoing child custody battle and hope it has merit. Narcissistic is an understatement. Also an overused word as you did pertaining to me. Like I’ve mentioned before, I’ve seen an affidavit from his previous divorce case where he was diagnosed with extreme narcissistic personality disorder by a psychiatrist and by the same psychiatrist said in the same affidavit to have a personality disorder consistent with that of a guy whom he was on the case of that murdered his whole family. (Scary shit). Problem is he continues to find subjective “professionals” to give him what he wants. Seems judges follow suit. In our case he wasn’t required to bring his W2 even though that was requested in discovery but instead some spreadsheet from his friend who does his books and said he made negative $52k which the judge accepted in regard to child support calculations. In his ongoing custody battle with his ex wife, for the same calendar year he took one that said he made (positive) $30k. Figure that out. He went to jail for an attack on my wife while she had their son which I happened to catch on film. His attorney got the county attorney to drop it and her custody judge didn’t give a shit. Crooked fuckin legal system buddy. Say what you want about me but you’re dead wrong.
I apologize I read it as you were trying to sue him. If it’s for a custody situation that makes sense. I’ll delete my post, it was a dick thing to say anyways.

It’s actually pretty rare for men/fathers to get that much of a benefit of the doubt in the legal system as it pertains to custody. Usually the scale is tipped in the other direction. He must have some really good/sleazy lawyers on his side. Best of luck resolving the entire mess.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I apologize I read it as you were trying to sue him. If it’s for a custody situation that makes sense. I’ll delete my post, it was a dick thing to say anyways.

It’s actually pretty rare for men/fathers to get that much of a benefit of the doubt in the legal system as it pertains to custody. Usually the scale is tipped in the other direction. He must have some really good/sleazy lawyers on his side. Best of luck resolving the entire mess.
Appreciate it. And yes he does. Doesn’t seem right when his lawyer his just chattin it up with the judge before hearings, talking about things as if they know each other personally.

And yeah, this guy has had domestic assault issues, dui (years ago) and so on. My wife, zero! Full time honor student in her 30s during nursing school while carrying children two different times. She’s a fucking trooper and good mom. She gets fucked bc her first attorney told us we could move before the hearing (moved rurally out of Omaha) and then she got fucked!!! Been a shit show since

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds