Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling thread 2022 (3 Viewers)

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
My site offered rahmir 5.5 receptions and 79.5 on receiving yards. Are those the easiest unders ever or what am I missing?
Seems like a pretty good bet. Maybe they expect us to have a big lead and he'll get a lot of snaps. That's about the only thing I can think of.

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Yeah I thought those lines were way too good to be true. My bets got canceled because the lines were supposed to be for Palmer, which makes a lot more sense.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bears money line cause Packers suck dick
Cockeye/Nevada under 39 1/2
Nevada +23 (can Cockeye score 23?)
W. Kentucky money line
Kansas +9 1/2
Purdue +1

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
So far I just took OU -11.5 cuz I like pain and expect our beloved huskers to keep sucking. Hope they prove me wrong.

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
How are people betting in Nebraska? I used to have a guy but that fell through this past year.

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
I just use Bovada. Lines are decent. Can get a free check mailed to you when you cash out. And FNBO always takes it without question, even though it's usually a check from Canada.
Do you have to use crypto? Cards don’t seem to be working.

YankeesJunkie

Linebacker
I just use Bovada. Lines are decent. Can get a free check mailed to you when you cash out. And FNBO always takes it without question, even though it's usually a check from Canada.
I know Bovada has been around for a minute and out of the off shore sites probably has one of the best reputations, have you had any issues or any advice before hopping on?

Huskers4420

Linebacker
I know Bovada has been around for a minute and out of the off shore sites probably has one of the best reputations, have you had any issues or any advice before hopping on?

I honestly have had no major issues. There was a big system black out they had last year that I remember making a lot of people mad they couldn't bet on like a Thursday night football game, but I feel like they've usually been prompt with their responses via email/DM and when sending the cash-out check. Every time you deposit always check if there are bonuses available. They usually will match 50-100% of your deposit.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
been using betmgm and draftkings

I like draftkings app better but not really had issues with either.

Anybody have any bets they love this Saturday?
My bets:
OU -11 and I got over 64.5. (couldn't resist and put $5 on Nebraska money line. Gives me something to cheer for Nebraska)
Minnesota -27.5. Colorado is horrible, Minnesota is good.
South Carolina team total under 14.5
Washington -3 v Mich St
Kansas v Houston over 57 (and Kansas +9)
SMU v Maryland over 73
Old Dominion +8 v Virginia
Nevada v Cockeye under 39.5
NC St -10 v TX Tech
Vandy -2.5 v No Illinois
And I did a 5 dollar underdog parlay: Auburn, North Texas, Purdue, Vandy

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds