Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling thread 2022 (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
If you want to win some money fade these bets:

• Oregon State v Washington Under 54.5 - Bad weather game
  • Texas - 2.5 v K State - Why are they favored. Seems like vegas is begging me to take K State +2.5
  • Clemson v Notre Dame Under 47.5 - Two teams that aren't great on offense. One team that is great on defense.
  • Ohio St -38.5 v Northwestern - I dunno, why not
  • Duke v Boston College Under 47.5 - Boston College is down to walk ons and DTackles playing OL (Sound familiar)
  • Wake v NC St over 54.5
  • Tennessee v Georgia over 65.5
  • Air Force v Army under 40 - Military games always go over right?
I did end up taking a K State ML/Over 54.5 parlay because I couldn't resist. I hate K State but they are pretty good.

And I always do a Big 10 Parlay
  • Cockeye v Purdue under 39.5
  • Minnesota v Nebraska over 44.5
  • Maryland v Wisconsin under 49
  • Michigan St +17
  • Ohio State v Northwestern Under 31 first half
  • Penn St v Indiana under 51
  • Michigan -14.5 first half
  • +9156

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Purdue -3.5
Kentucky -1
Wisconsin -5
Norte Dame +3.5
Miss St -12.5

@Eaton Beaver talk me out of these
I don't talk people out of wagers but I will say Goodluck. I've really only looked into one of those games and I came away liking Clemson. I don't think Clemson is a top 4 team but I do believe their a touchdown or better than ND.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I like MSU +17.5 as one of my 2U plays.

• MSU +17.5
  • Army Air Force Under
    • Thought about Army +7.5. Off night home dogs is a system trigger for me.
  • IA Purdue Under
    • I think this is a sluggish big ten game.
  • Tenn vs UGA under 65.5.
    • This total shot up. I think it opened at 55.
    • I think UGA wins and if that happens I don't think they turn into a shoot out.
  • Green Bay -3.5
    • I think GB has some value here. Come off some rough weeks and Rogers is really good vs the division.
  • Dolphins -4.5
  • Chiefs Titans Under
    • Reid is 1-8 vs the titans. I think Tennessee tries to grind it, but I think they lose.
    • Reid is also really fucking good after a bye
Went light on money this week but here is mine.Screenshot_20221104-164803_Chrome~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Starting to think Buffalo stomps the Jets in the ground? -12.5 is a hard swallow but I'm 55% sure this could happen

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
@Eaton Beaver how much do you like LSU -3? I read it’s one of the most popular bets out there.

Haven’t dug into the book for this weekend but I’m ready to go
Big time letdown spot for LSU. Coach Kelly came to LSU just to prove he was a great coach and could be Saben. The the fans rushed the field oh my! Not for sure but I think Arkansas lost last week in a upset with a great coach! Would not bet it but Goodluck if you do!

I'm looking at the team LSU just beat! Both Saban and those kids are never in this spot of not making the playoffs. They come to Alabama to win championships and go to the NFL...can't tell me there excited or practicing hard this week, heck none of them will play in the bowl game now. I like Ole Miss who still has a chance and will be super energetic with a great coach!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds