Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Good news on Blye Hill injury (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
He deleted the tweet, but good news that’s it’s not something more serious with his knee. (He means Bly)

IMG_6541.jpeg
I will add that I saw him at Lazlo’s after the game and he was walking on that leg with a brace that covered nearly his whole leg.

Last edited:

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Lady behind me at the game was about to stroke out when 2, TOO, TO, TWO players were injured and got carted off. FIRE RHULE...what kind of program is this where kids are getting hurt all the time...OMG!! is it too late to change the workouts they do...

My wife looked back at her and said, Lady, it's football not twiddly winks. People get hurt, take a pill. Her husband agreed with my wife and that's the last negative comment she made.

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member
Lady behind me at the game was about to stroke out when 2, TOO, TO, TWO players were injured and got carted off. FIRE RHULE...what kind of program is this where kids are getting hurt all the time...OMG!! is it too late to change the workouts they do...

My wife looked back at her and said, Lady, it's football not twiddly winks. People get hurt, take a pill. Her husband agreed with my wife and that's the last negative comment she made.
She said “Fire Rhule”? She needs to lose her Memorial Stadium privileges for at least 3 years. Give her some time to think about her dumbass take.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
The solution to everything is fire someone.

Other team gets a first down? Fire the DC
Other team gets a stop? Fire the OC.
Coach goes for it on 4th? We cheer unless he misses it. If he misses it we all knew better and he should be fired.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG

would’ve been the perfect time for a roller up newspaper Boon

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Bell is likely out for year. Brutal
That really sucks for him. He had to sit out last year to get his academics on track, he gets that done, makes it all the way through spring practice and then gets hurt in the damn spring game and now he's potentially out for another year.

It seems like we always have at least one high rated recruit come in and get their career derailed early with injuries.

Hopefully he will make a full recovery and be able to be a big contributer the next year.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
That really sucks for him. He had to sit out last year to get his academics on track, he gets that done, makes it all the way through spring practice and then gets hurt in the damn spring game and now he's potentially out for another year.

It seems like we always have at least one high rated recruit come in and get their career derailed early with injuries.

Hopefully he will make a full recovery and be able to be a big contributer next year.
Gonna be a while before he trusts his "change of direction" again, and that's one of his more compelling attributes as a playmaker. He has access to terrific rehab facilities and staff, so if he's going to get it back it can be done here. Wishing the very best for him.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds