Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Holy FUCK - Just Got Banned from Gay3 Because?????? (1 Viewer)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I mentioned they were behind on the coaching news, I guess?

I said Dean was too busy cooking his famous Cornish game-hens and I couldn’t comment on what Sip was doing, but pretty mild?

Munsen obviously knows nothing, so I didn’t even mention him…..

But HOLY FUCK do they have thin-skin over there. Hope Dean and his thin skin crash and burn…..and hoping other posters know when their $1 thing is up and screw him because his info is terrible and the messageboard is all anyone liked. Jesus.
Where tf have you been for the past several years as I’ve thrown “thin-skin” shit at Dumbass Deab for years & years.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Bernie Macs character, Dollar Bill, in the movie Players Club. Was based on $Deans rise to power.
ioneemno-stimulus.gif

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Followed the wrong people and put money ahead of family, friends, customers, and whatever else most men do. 🙄 Not sticking up for him of course, but seen it happen time and time again... man I sound like a old fuck!
Old fucks > young fucks

Experience matters……..😎

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Hes at least good for the year. Hes still got the pay coming in unless everyone goes in and cancels their sub, which wouldn't mean anything for annual subs. He will change course and run a special soon to bring people back.
$3 annual membership fee? 🤣

Herbie

Quarterback
Was sip forced out of the LJS or did he willingly leave? Seems odd for a man near retirement age to willingly leave a comfy job for an online tech reporter. Now you have an outward egomaniac(Sean) an inward egomaniac that doesn’t understand how message boards work(sip) and a retard in control of the largest message board community?

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Nothing of value was lost, brother. Just remember that.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds