Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I’m sorry there hasn’t been an announcement (2 Viewers)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
o-captain-captain-my-captain.gif

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
I'll be honest.

When @HuskerGarrett invited me to this site a year ago, it warmed my heart.

It felt like for the first time in my life, I got invited to sit with the cool kids at lunch (even though there are some real dildoes over here). I am so happy to be considered cool now and not only a member, but be an elite member.

Now.

There's no hope. Fuck everything. GBR!

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'll be honest.

It felt like for the first time in my life, I got invited to sit with the cool kids at lunch (even though there are some real dildoes over here). I am so happy to be considered cool now and not only a member, but be an elite member.

Now.

Yeah I remember you didn’t know what a DM was

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
@HuskerGarrett you’re the man.

When you see Tater Island/Rivals/247/local media guys talking shit about you, calling this place SuperSaver or “Underground,” it only means one thing:

We fuckin made it​

will smith wow GIF by IFC

They wouldn’t bother to talk shit about this board if they didn’t feel threatened by it. Every backhanded tweet or comment they make is an indictment on their own insecurities.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Love you. This was a much needed rumor filled day. Hopefully this will get us all through the week and into thanksgiving.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
@HuskerGarrett you’re the man.

When you see Tater Island/Rivals/247/local media guys talking shit about you, calling this place SuperSaver or “Underground,” it only means one thing:

We fuckin made it​

will smith wow GIF by IFC

They wouldn’t bother to talk shit about this board if they didn’t feel threatened by it. Every backhanded tweet or comment they make is an indictment on their own insecurities.

This time last year they refused to acknowledge we even existed over here. They’d ban anyone who mentioned TPB. Now, they’ve been forced to acknowledge we are here and attempt to laugh at us. Any objective human can see who the fuckin joke is.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
I'll be honest.

Now.

You just Dan Quayle’d “dildos”

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This time last year they refused to acknowledge we even existed over here. They’d ban anyone who mentioned TPB. Now, they’ve been forced to acknowledge we are here and attempt to laugh at us. Any objective human can see who the fuckin joke is.

Haha yes. The best was when Dean threatened to sue @HuskerGarrett for stealing his “premium content” when we would post screen shots of RSS and make fun of them.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I don’t even know how I got invited (I only have like 2000 posts at RSS over like 15 years) so I’m just happy to be here.
i only had like 30 posts at RSS but i think i made a unsavory joke and then i got an invite from HG

it's all about being in the right place at the right time

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds