Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

M Milton throwing shade? (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Excerpt from a recent interview:

“Coach Norvell and his staff, they’re the right guys for the job. Best overall staff I’ve been around,” Milton said at a booster event on Wednesday evening. “Going into my sixth year of college football. They’ve got a vision. Everything is high intensity. The guys are coming to work. They’ve got a plan. And there’s always a rhyme and reason for everything we’re doing day in and day out.
I couldn’t say the same for other places I’ve been. There’d always be questions. Why are we doing this? Why are we doing that? There’s always a ‘why’ behind everything we’re doing. Just know we’re in the right hands with our coaches, and they’re going to get this thing going.”

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean working his ass off since a gruesome injury has nothing to do with 4-8 Scotty
No doubt. My comment wasn't meant to throw shade at MM - I respect (but question his decision) the work he's put in to return to the gridiron. However, if Frost and company don't recruit him, develop him, and showcase him in that magical season at UCF, then he's not getting a look at FSU. Period.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
chris farley what the fuck GIF

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I mean most QBs tend to hype up their staff until they're no longer there on that particular team.

Hard to say he's throwing shade at Frost after the perfect season, wasn't much shade there to be thrown.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
pandering. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree. I don’t actually think it’s a shot at Frost and Co and more just saying how he’s enjoying his time at FSU. Just thought it was an interesting comment.

I considered posting it over on RRS but didn’t feel like putting up the Tater Signal today. Felt the crowd here could handle it better haha

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
No doubt. My comment wasn't meant to throw shade at MM - I respect (but question his decision) the work he's put in to return to the gridiron. However, if Frost and company don't recruit him, develop him, and showcase him in that magical season at UCF, then he's not getting a look at FSU. Period.
Maybe. He seems to be quite the talent. We’ll see if Scott can ever replicate it.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Yeah he had just about the best possible experience someone could have as a QB under Frost's staff at UCF, I can't imagine he's bitter or throwing shade at their struggles at NU. Interesting though.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Have to read the room with these comments.. talking to boosters that have ousted the previous handful of coaches and are pretty nervous already about Norvell. Likely had this speech typed up for him by someone in the AD

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Excerpt from a recent interview:

“Coach Norvell and his staff, they’re the right guys for the job. Best overall staff I’ve been around,” Milton said at a booster event on Wednesday evening. “Going into my sixth year of college football. They’ve got a vision. Everything is high intensity. The guys are coming to work. They’ve got a plan. And there’s always a rhyme and reason for everything we’re doing day in and day out.
I couldn’t say the same for other places I’ve been. There’d always be questions. Why are we doing this? Why are we doing that? There’s always a ‘why’ behind everything we’re doing. Just know we’re in the right hands with our coaches, and they’re going to get this thing going.”

live look at MM after the donor speech with Norvell. His hair grew out quickly...

sucking kim kardashian GIF

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Much like Frost hyped up McCaffrey until he wasn't here.

Frost's efforts at USF? The game was played at UCF's stadium in 2017. :geek:
Yep. Why I don't put a ton of stock into what coaches/players say in press conferences anymore. Not just Nebraska but everywhere

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds