Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

McKenzie Milton in Transfer Portal (2 Viewers)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can the kid still play at all? Wasnt his injury similar to Bridgewater and he almost lost his leg?

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
I wouldn’t think he would even look at Nebraska. Martinez is a 3-year starter and Luke is the future according to Frost. If MM wants to start, I would think he looks at a place with less “competition.”

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
If Martinez was a Senior this year I think it would work to bring in Milton to bridge the gap for McCaffrey. I'm sure they would work great in a dual qb system but no one has seen Milton in two years. I would imagine he doesn't have the same scramble ability after nearly having to chop off his leg.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Id expect Milton to come to Nebraska, challenge for QB1, then become a Grad Assistant, then beat up Verduzie to show dominance before eventually becoming QB coach.
giphy.gif

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
All jokes aside, that could be the spark that is needed. Or a catastrophic injury.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds