Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (24 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Don't bring a trailer load. Fill a pot, let me pay for 75% of the freight
Don't know when you plan on cutting them loose but I'll have some damn good sales and consignments November n December. Central Nebraska origin home raised calves like yours would steal the show. Kick it around

3508a43e-cf72-4ff5-8d0f-f901c3d9203b_text.gif

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
@Kaladin

Count 1: Murder - 2nd degree

Count 2: Armed Criminal Action

Tie worn for Voir dire that my wife purchased for $1 from a thrift store

IMG-0691.jpg

IMG-0693.jpg

Everybody loved it.

Got them eating out of my hand already.
Jameis H. Winston. Now all I want in an assurance that - at some point in the trial - you go full Jack Nicholson and exclaim, "You can't handle the truth!"

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
@Kaladin

Count 1: Murder - 2nd degree

Count 2: Armed Criminal Action

Tie worn for Voir dire that my wife purchased for $1 from a thrift store

IMG-0691.jpg

IMG-0693.jpg

Everybody loved it.

Got them eating out of my hand already.

That tie is awesome man, I dig it. Fact that it's a thrift store find makes it even better. My girlfriend introduced me to thrift store browsing in the past year, something My ignorant rural ass had never considered before. Don't find a lot for myself personally but total game changer clothes shopping for 7th grade daughter that outgrows a new size every 3 months it seems.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
That tie is awesome man, I dig it. Fact that it's a thrift store find makes it even better. My girlfriend introduced me to thrift store browsing in the past year, something My ignorant rural ass had never considered before. Don't find a lot for myself personally but total game changer clothes shopping for 7th grade daughter that outgrows a new size every 3 months it seems.

I’ve trained my wife enough over the years to know the things I’d actually like from the thrift store. For example she once bought me an old canvas jacket that was made for hunting. Had loops to hold shells, right shoulder pad built in but subtle, a big pocket for game, etc.

PS: trained my wife over the years to know things I like…
1cbb4756-a615-4528-8a59-4ad729ca4118_text.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds